Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knew DQ was the place to score!

Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 9.44.38 PM.png

Nice! I've scoping that and the DTV5...

:pass:
I looked at the DT5, but decided to go for the Sai. I expect that the V5 will work well if it is compatible with temperature control. As I recall, it has side heating, which the Sai does not, but I figured the relatively small doses I will be using should work fine without it, and the side heating uses extra battery capacity. I suspect that both the Carta and the Peak control atomizer temperature the same way, but if the online information confirms that, I have not noticed. Also, I like the quartz and titanium buckets. The quartz bucket especially should be easy to keep clean, if it gets stained, I'l just torch it. I am not sure whether the titanium bucket comes apart the same way, but if it does, it could be torched clean as well.

At any rate, the Sai setup I have seems to do a good job of consistently heating without overheating. It may end up displacing the AirMax. The AirMax has served me well, but I find it slow to get me medicated. I am hoping that going with rosin will speed things up a bit, and maybe retain flavour better. But the jury is out for a bit... :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back