Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon Kittens. Hope the day treated you well.

well, besidez random light rain showerz....and not bein able to talk about bread....it'z gone pretty good so far, thx :toke: ppp

Just kidding, naan of that is true; I'm just loafin' around and all we knead is love! You deserve butter than that.

Seriously though; it's a permission issue. All threads that were moved into archive were set to not be allowed to post, in an attempt to not "necro" old threads.

That said, I fat fingered some buttons when moving some threads in there (it was supposed to be only thread that hadn't been replied to in 2+ years, instead I accidentally put a number of threads in there that were replied to more recently,) but no one said anything as of yet so I was just slowly biding my time, twiddling my thumbs in eager anticipation through numerously almost-sleepless nights that one day, YES, one day, someone would say "my shit isn't working, why?" and that I could make some ridiculous bread puns before actually addressing the real issue.

That day is not just today, but RIGHT NOW, as I type this. My reckoning has come, I'm ready to dough it and crumble!

I don't know where I'm going with this I am higher than eagle tits.

What is the thread, and what is the most appropriate subforum that it would fit/fall under that currently exists on the forum?

As soon as I move it out you guys will be about to talk about all kinds of random crepe (ho ho ho!)

Just kidding, naan of that is true; I'm just loafin' around and all we knead is love! You deserve butter than that.

Seriously though; it's a permission issue. All threads that were moved into archive were set to not be allowed to post, in an attempt to not "necro" old threads.

That said, I fat fingered some buttons when moving some threads in there (it was supposed to be only thread that hadn't been replied to in 2+ years, instead I accidentally put a number of threads in there that were replied to more recently,) but no one said anything as of yet so I was just slowly biding my time, twiddling my thumbs in eager anticipation through numerously almost-sleepless nights that one day, YES, one day, someone would say "my shit isn't working, why?" and that I could make some ridiculous bread puns before actually addressing the real issue.

That day is not just today, but RIGHT NOW, as I type this. My reckoning has come, I'm ready to dough it and crumble!

What is the thread, and what is the most appropriate subforum that it would fit/fall under that currently exists on the forum?

As soon as I move it out you guys will be about to talk about all kinds of random crepe (ho ho ho!)

It's the bread thread linked in @Mike20132 signature :pass:

jumping-out-of-window.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back