Status
Not open for further replies.
We used to go camping, we had a 27' travel trailer, and would go to state park campgrounds. But as the girls got older, they got less interested in it. My neighbor warned me, he had the same thing happen, and I was like nooo that won't be us. Yeah, that was us. The girls just wanted to hang out inside and watch TV. I loved cooking over the fire like that, but we could never find friends that would commit to joining us.

I loved going camping during halloween, because the kids could trick or treat between sites, it was fun, and the campground we went to would have a big halloween dance for the kids. I would take that spit and cook a big chunk of meat. People would come by and be like wow, thats a lot of meat. and I'd say yeah dude, you are invited, bring a side dish and be down here at 6 when we eat. I told that to so many people. Just bring a side, I've got a ton of meat, join us! no one would ever do it.
I would have been there in a heartbeat with something to add to the meal. Good on you for the effort. :pighug:

1705201851396.gif

Oh, cool! Thats an awesome idea. I do plan on growing a few out in solos, so its good to know what to do.

Also, glad to see you have a good source of fibre.
I go through a lot of nuts. I'm on a keto diet to control diabetes, and a lot of my energy intake is nut oils and dairy fat. The mixed nuts get used like granola in the morning, topped with high fat kefir that I make. I've now been on the diet for years, and it keeps my average blood sugar in the normal range. If I were not on keto, I would certainly need Metformin, and possibly insulin, neither of which keep things under control in the longer term.

Anyway back on topic, what are you going to use for medium in your solos? Coco works very well because you can water as often as needed with pretty much zero chance of overwatering damage. I have never tried peat or soil in solos, and expect that either would be hard to manage due to water retention. There is zero point in my opinion trying organics in solos, the volume is far too small. Solos are a top watering salt nute game, IMO. Good luck with it, if you need help getting set up, just give a shout, there are quite a few peeps here that do well with solos. :pighug:

U bringing the grape jelly? :shrug::crying:
The only grape around at the moment is my Double Grape bud, and my current freebie Forum Stomper x Grape Krinkle. I just happen to have taken a picture this evening:

IMG_0317.jpg

The main cola is going to be a beauty. :pighug:

Hey man, I respect your generation because of the draft, but what you guys did while you were over in Vietnam and the Philippines is your business, not ours.
Ha ha ha. Perhaps you are mistaking me for an American. Canucks didn't fight in Vietnam, at least very few did, and not as part of the Canadian military. I have never been in the military, and if the military was ever interested in me, which is doubtful, it certainly isn't any more. :crying: :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back