Status
Not open for further replies.
That stuff doesn’t make it 2 weeks tho! Think i eat 2-3 boxes of milk duds a week! :eyebrows::crying:
I've had a few duds in my time, but I've never had a milk dud. Is that like a milk bud that didn't turn out right? :crying: :biggrin:

Not so sure about this coco recirculating thing. Runoff ppm is up from 730 yesterday to 850 today. Don't think that's sustainable. And starting to see some serrations on the leaves starting to turn upwards. Only been like 3 days :pass:

Not so sure about this coco recirculating thing. Runoff ppm is up from 730 yesterday to 850 today. Don't think that's sustainable. And starting to see some serrations on the leaves starting to turn upwards. Only been like 3 days :pass:
What input ppm are you using? Keep in mind that regardless of the runoff ppm, the nute composition may still be off kilter due to selective absorption by the plant. Runoff at ~1700EC is something that I would fix with more frequent fertigations, but that is because I don't fertigate with higher than ~1400 EC. If you are using higher EC input, 1700+ runoff may not be a serious problem quite yet. Cocoforcannabis states that as long as the runoff is no more than ~300EC different from the input, fertigation amounts are likely ok.

Bottom line, read your plants, and if you see problems, act early. Good luck with it, :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back