Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you old veterans might recognize this! This thing is pretty old! About 46 years old!
It has literally been all around the world, maybe not in one lick, but it's been around the world, everywhere!
I only have one thing that I have personally owned myself for longer. And that's the Buck knife That my Dad gave me for my 11th birthday. It also has gone around the world!

IMG_20240124_153017719.jpg

Some of you old veterans might recognize this! This thing is pretty old! About 46 years old!
It has literally been all around the world, maybe not in one lick, but it's been around the world, everywhere!
I only have one thing that I have personally owned myself for longer. And that's the Buck knife That my Dad gave me for my 11th birthday. It also has gone around the world!

View attachment 1661508

Question for you guys - I just chopped my cherry alien and it has some seeds because I'd pollinated it with a stone dragon.

I only did one small branch, and I got about 30 seeds. I popped them out of the buds and took the plant matter off them so its just the seeds.

Should I desiccate them by putting them in a small open cup in the fridge for a few days before I store? I don't want to put them up and they go bad because they weren't dry enough.

I don't want to put them up and they go bad because they weren't dry enough.
FWIW, I accidentally grew a few strains of auto-fem seeds and most stayed within the flowers in their jars until vaped :baked:

…then into the fridge in a paper bag, in a sealed bag; and I’ve grown several very healthy plants from them with no germination issues.

Welcome back! Pull up a 5 gallon bucket and stay for a while!
Kinda looks like that you ran out of home projects to work on!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:
Man we lost the fuckin hardware for the balusters somehow so we've been on pause for a *while* now lmfao. I've been busy crocheting Christmas presents and then a big blanket for #3 and I've been on a Sims kick for a few weeks.

we've been on pause for a *while* now

sooooo, in other wordz, the 1:1 scale replica of the great pyramid u were buildin in the backyard has been put on hold-?....damnit woman, i was really lookin forward to that :dammit:ppp

Busy day getting ready for the next grow. Tent is cleaned, fabric pots washed and filled with fresh coco and perlite, seeds are germing. Doing two new test strains for Laughing Hyena......Mango Stick and Northern Berry. Both are Sativa leaning crosses. Also testing new batch of Purple Domina and Nothern Afghan. Those should be Indica leaning. Kinda excited about the Purple Domina because it has @Mossy 's Purple Jem as one of the parents. I might have to give that frog lickin a try.
20240124_160441.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back