Status
Not open for further replies.
2024 is obv the year of not taking my sweet ass time! Barely 5 weeks into the year and already got my rosin press and fancy dab rig! Now my next step is getting me a good nicotine vape so i can ditch these nasty ass cigs! I smoked nothing but swisher sweet blunts when i got my first nicotine vape so really never had a chance to kick tobacco smoking 3+ a day! Now i do nothing but vape dabs all day so cigs are the only thing i am still combusting so be much easier to truly try to quit them disgusting fuckers! :thumbsup::cooldance:

I ordered 99% from Amazon
IMG20240208222625.jpg

2024 is obv the year of not taking my sweet ass time! Barely 5 weeks into the year and already got my rosin press and fancy dab rig! Now my next step is getting me a good nicotine vape so i can ditch these nasty ass cigs! I smoked nothing but swisher sweet blunts when i got my first nicotine vape so really never had a chance to kick tobacco smoking 3+ a day! Now i do nothing but vape dabs all day so cigs are the only thing i am still combusting so be much easier to truly try to quit them disgusting fuckers! :thumbsup::cooldance:
best do it young, at my age it's too much of a pain...for other people.

Good luck my friend… I quit cigs in ‘15, it was tough to do at the time, but once I was through it I was able to never look back. You can do it too!!! :d5:

I need to quit cigarettes too. Been trying to find a vape solution forever but haven't found anything yet :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back