Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1658192

Hey Buddy - It was created with an AI program called midjourney. I typed in the box "/imagine the feeling"

And that's what came out!! - Art .... but much quicker and worth less! :rofl:

Yeah, i figured - it is still art but you knew I ment when someone creates something with their own passion - let’s say you painted it by hand making it look like AI made it, then I would have been really impressed and given you a big applaud 😀.

I think we humans are amazing.

I think we humans are amazing.

Me Too......especially when we get together and Work on something...... :pass:

Good morning......:bighug:....I was about to send the St. Bernard with the emergency Baileys.......out for you............:biggrin:

1704872536618.png

I haven't noticed you post in a couple of days......:pighug:

@Heart of flowers ...for you....One guy starts off with a Good Idea....and then suddenly everyone joins in to Help...and together they make something great.....That's when I Like Humans......:yeah:

Me Too......especially when we get together and Work on something...... :pass:

Good morning......:bighug:....I was about to send the St. Bernard with the emergency Baileys.......out for you............:biggrin:

View attachment 1658428

I haven't noticed you post in a couple of days......:pighug:

Good morning @Mossy 😀

Thank you for your concerns regarding me not being around, it means something - which make me happy 😊

Well, i will be honest and say that i took some drugs a couple of days ago (just for 1 day), and that messed up my daily routine and the way i was prioritizing my life.
I clearly see and take it as a reminder to stay OFF the drugs that are not calming/healing - Or things can in WORST case turn your life upside down. Luckely not in this case however, but it was enough to knock me out of order for a few days and that did not feel good.

I didn’t go to the gym and some other stuff got forgotten to be taken care of…. And like I said, this was ONE day of falling for the dangerous temptation….

Lesson learned and i will stay on course and keep my focus where it needs to be and never fall for it again!

But a great thing going to the gym this morning was that I had gained 20% more in weights on a particular machine that I thought would take me at least 2-3 more months to reach.
So… i was just tricked by the “devil” for 1 day and lost track for a few days, but not so much that i lost anything during these days - at least not what I’m aware of.

Will stick to the gym in the mornings and do what I like to do - relax and take care of what really matters, things that makes my life to the better and keeps me healthy and positive.🫡 👍

A tip to the youngsters or the veterans - stay OFF them damn drugs and stay with people who cares about your best or you could get lost and never get back - I’ve sadly seen it happen many times over the years.

Thank you Mossy for you thoughts, it means a lot to me 🧡💚💜 :bighug:

How are you, are you better now? :pass:

Thank you for your concerns regarding me not being around, it means something - which make me happy 😊

:pighug:

Well, i will be honest and say that i took some drugs a couple of days ago (just for 1 day), and that messed up my daily routine and the way i was prioritizing my life.
I clearly see and take it as a reminder to stay OFF the drugs that are not calming/healing - Or things can in WORST case turn your life upside down. Luckely not in this case however, but it was enough to knock me out of order for a few days and that did not feel good.

Happens.....:pass:...thing is....you might not always be as Lucky.........:pighug:...

And like I said, this was ONE day of falling for the dangerous temptation….

Temptation is the oldest Sin no.......?......have an apple.......

1704875585484.png

It's like apologising for being Human.........:shrug:......

So… i was just tricked by the “devil” for 1 day and lost track for a few days, but not so much that i lost anything during these days - at least not what I’m aware of.

Is your lady still speaking to you.......?............if she s....you probably haven't done anything too Bad.......:blahblah:...or you'd be getting Earache.......

Will stick to the gym in the mornings and do what I like to do - relax and take care of what really matters, things that makes my life to the better and keeps me healthy and positive.🫡 👍

If you were Mine...I'd work the arse off you.........:crying:...coz when you relax you get yourself into Trouble......

Like teenagers......if you don't run the energy off them...they'll use it to get into trouble....:biggrin:

:pighug:

Happens.....:pass:...thing is....you might not always be as Lucky.........:pighug:...
Fully aware of that, and I’m also aware of that there is things in life that I can’t control or change, just try to stay away from. 👍

Temptation is the oldest Sin no.......?......have an apple.......

View attachment 1658430

It's like apologising for being Human.........:shrug:......
That is true…. But I’m old enough to know that I should keep my hands off the jar and keep my hands upon the blanket 🤣
Is your lady still speaking to you.......?............if she s....you probably haven't done anything too Bad.......:blahblah:...or you'd be getting Earache.......
We are cool, and we have talked about it, BUT it was 10-15 minutes where i had to leave the conversation as her feelings got to hot - and I’ve learned to take a step back when “they” are pushing the buttons or “picking a fight” - for no bigger reason.

It’s better to de-escalate the situation then to stay in it as it in many cases only getting worse - when the intention is to heal/fix/solve the “problem”. A few minutes to calm down can be the trick to get together and get to an agreement regarding the issue.

If you were Mine...I'd work the arse off you.........:crying:...coz when you relax you get yourself into Trouble......

Like teenagers......if you don't run the energy off them...they'll use it to get into trouble....:biggrin:

Well, I’m all yours if you need a hand and the opportunity/willingness to teach me some discipline :deadhorse: or life-lessons so i can pass it on the the next generations who needs it the most:passit:

Ps: The more good forces there is out there in the world, the greater the chance to heal it and the humans living in it 🧡

Last edited:
Fully aware of that, and I’m also aware of that there is things in life that I can’t control or change, just try to stay away from. 👍

We Do our Best..... :headbang: ......

That is true…. But I’m old enough to know that I should keep my hands off the jar and keep my hands upon the blanket 🤣

:crying:

and I’ve learned to take a step back when “they” are pushing the buttons or “picking a fight” - for no bigger reason.

Yup...that's how I've stayed married for 30 years..........:headbang:

Well, I’m all yours if you need a hand and the opportunity/willingness to teach me some discipline :deadhorse: or life-lessons so i can pass it on the the next generations who needs it the most:passit:

You are just supposed to feel sympathy for me son........:biggrin:...I can read him as easy as I can read you setting yourself up for Trouble..........:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back