Status
Not open for further replies.
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif

#HappyFriday #SmoketilyouFloat
fly.gif

@Mossy ....pssssst... hey lady, I gots a string of pearls fer yuh....
pimp2.gif

destroyer pearls1.jpeg
destroyer pearls 2.jpeg

..... Just a little Sativa torment to start your day! -
fmbill.gif
:funny: :rofl:😵‍💫-- bwwwaaahaahhaaa!

About as extreme as they get, hey? This is a Destroyer (cultivar name) pheno showing those awesome pearl calyxes...
Fascinating I think....love those black stems too!
My mate says she's unique even to her kin, no other pheno has the same aroma or, especially, the high... that's why he troubles himself to run 18 week bloomers, nothing else will do!
The pics of the blooming plant were almost unrecognizable as cannabis, she was a tangled mass up top... harvesting must have been interesting!
And look at how well she was handled, the trich's nicely intact... :cool1:

pssssst... hey lady, I gots a string of pearls fer yuh....
pimp2.gif

Agghh.......:fire:...get Thee behind me Satan........:yeahthat:......

Just a little Sativa torment to start your day! -

What have I done to you Flowery.....?.............:crying:

1705054112100.png

Fascinating I think.

I Thought so too...........................................until I got one...........................:doh:....my inherrant revulsion was Spot On....

My mate says she's unique even to her kin, no other pheno has the same aroma or, especially, the high... that's why he troubles himself to run 18 week bloomers, nothing else will do!
The pics of the blooming plant were almost unrecognizable as cannabis, she was a tangled mass up top... harvesting must have been interesting!

Yeah....the Almost is the key word there........:nono:

grin.gif

It is the one pheno I would Execute on sight .........But.......after experiencing two now....I'd cut it down...spray it silver and string it 'round a christmas tree to dry.....with all the other popcorn on strings........

:crying: Did I say...I Hate Satis...and That girl is the Ultimate example............:crying:

#SleepTight :bighug:...

I Hope the bedbugs get you.......:wizzy:

Sitting in the morning ........................Murk............. :pass: ...

IMG_9041.JPG

IMG_9042.JPG

Me Colours are Rising.........:dragon2:..they went Out in 4 generations.........{NL dominated}
and they come back in 4 generations....by sticking the Kush dom back in......

So I've made up my mind to Go for the Black Leaf by crossing back into Deep Chunk....:pass:....see if we can get back to black........

Sitting in the morning ........................Murk............. :pass: ...

View attachment 1658755

View attachment 1658756

Me Colours are Rising.........:dragon2:..they went Out in 4 generations.........{NL dominated}
and they come back in 4 generations....by sticking the Kush dom back in......

So I've made up my mind to Go for the Black Leaf by crossing back into Deep Chunk....:pass:....see if we can get back to black........

Pretty colors.
Any major changes in effect with the change of other things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back