Status
Not open for further replies.
Cross over in what way......?....just asking for a Friend......:biggrin:

When I See a cross...that my Brain Thinks will work for me.....I want to Eat it............:headbang:...it is my Tell......

If my brain says Eat it.....I'm Looking at a pain-killer...I just had to figure it out......:crying:
Few weeks ago I tasted grandaddy purp like i just took a hit .. outta nowhere. Wasn't thinking about it or heard about it.. just sudden and so vivid.. and Ive been uncomfortably craving it.... N all the different foods besides... Got me wandering around the grocery store at 1030pm ... No idea what i actually want

Few weeks ago I tasted grandaddy purp like i just took a hit .. outta nowhere. Wasn't thinking about it or heard about it.. just sudden and so vivid.. and Ive been uncomfortably craving it.... N all the different foods besides... Got me wandering around the grocery store at 1030pm ... No idea what i actually want
If you like GDP….. also check out Grape Ape…….. very similar in taste and effect :pass:

Sounds like a Proper Friday.......:pass:.. #SmoketilyouFloat...

I picked up my kids a day early; they canceled school for them today and on Monday (the cold snap is supposed to continue for several days, and not many people are going to go out when it's that cold.)

I grew up in North Dakota, and we saw nearly -70 below with the wind chill once as kids. We had a quarter mile driveway (lived out in the country) and the bus would stop on the highway instead of coming into the drive to pick us up; my dad used to put round bales at the end of the drive as wind breaks for us as we waited (otherwise we had to do a 1/4 mile run to the bus in the freezing wind lol!)

I pumped oil wells for a time and used to have to go out in -60 below winds; we'd often shut down the pumping units because metal gets a lot more brittle when it's that cold (causing brittle fractures.) A lot of that job was just "listening" the sound everything made, because they'd make the same sound every day, and in the cold, cold winter, you could almost hear things snapping.

131174.jpg

:pighug: I'd say that is your Tell.........Indulge it....and See......

Humans originated before Doctors...we were Self Medicating same as every other life form on earth......Brain tells you what you Need...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back