Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, the source is unknown, u thinking about PGR’s? That’s the question I’m concerned about….

Wait for an opinion off an Indoor grower.....but that doesn't look Natural to me.......:shrug:......but I'm not Used to Indoor grown bud

Well you're a good second speaker :pighug:

:biggrin: Yup...Surprised me too.......:pighug:...I always looked at you as my Stand in if I was busy in the morning......

Well you're a good second speaker :pighug:

Our next door neighbour used to be little..ginger...and an absolute Jumpy Jack when he had a drink......

Our friend said aye..he's the second Best fighter in Holystone.......

saywhat.gif
#SayWhat...

Yeah...whenever he picks a fight...he always comes off second best...........:crying:

I remember my son shouting mam..mam...come look at this........:crying:

Tony is hiding out from the police...so his wife is taking him his sunday dinner...and sure enough...his wife is walking along the farmers track with a sunday dinner on a plate with a tea towel over it.......

:crying::crying::crying:

#HappyCaturday @PinkyNotTheBrain .... :bighug: ..got any plans.....?.....:pass:
Digging my knuckles into my back atm.
Out with the old in with the new. Gave another shot to some seeds that weren't popping, still nothing so imma pitch the batch n plant some new. Got a Purple Ryder that popped up yesterday :biggrin:. I ran out of soil so I had to buy some which always makes me feel stupid, like paying for bottled water.
4 more spots to fill. I spent this last year repeating a lot of the same things ... seeing what I like and don't like n tryna get good at growing each individually . Thinking about branching out more now

Idk much about PGRs, but that looks like the vacuum packed machine trimmed stuff I get here between harvests.

Cheers @Atulip .... :headbang: ... #HappyCaturday....

Digging my knuckles into my back atm.

huggs.gif

I ran out of soil so I had to buy some which always makes me feel stupid, like paying for bottled water.

What do you normally use....?

I spent this last year repeating a lot of the same things ... seeing what I like and don't like n tryna get good at growing each individually

It's a good strategy......test test test........:pass:....

Thinking about branching out more now

Variety is the Spice of Life....:headbang:...but remember to keep a good Pain Banker..in stock all the time...incase the test ones don't Touch it.......:headbang:

Had most of my plumbing replaced in my home recently, water PPM dropped from 60s to 25. The RO feels redundant now.

When I tested over here...it was over 400....the consensus was...they wouldn't even feed it to plants....much less humans..... :biggrin: ...but they do say...don't drink the Spanish tap watter..........:tonic:.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back