Status
Not open for further replies.
On the breeding etiquette.....we are All rippers...with a small r...coz None of us Invented cannabis.... :shrug: ...we are all simply reworking someone elses work.......

there is a Big Difference between a home breeder who wants a few seed for themselves.....and someone who wants to breed to sell.

I don't think anyone objects to home breeders......:headbang: ....you buy a packet...up to you...

if you are breeding for resale ...and try to sell F1's off someone elses seed...or plain reproduction....you are a RIPPER.

And...I know people buy by price...and it is good to get cheap seed......but would you trust your payments/address to someone you Know has already declared they are a Ripper.........?.....untrustworthy anyone...:pass:

If you have the breeders permission to breed with them...knock yourself out........:pass:

if you don't...or can't.. the way I was Taught is that you must Intrinsically change something in it.

And that takes a minimum of 4 generations for you to hybrid something different and stable out.

Easier to Understand if we say Deep Chunk was a photoperiod plant....I put it to auto....and changed it from a photo to an Auto.......so I Changed it...I did the generational work...:headbang:..it was Mine...

{but I had permission ..and I always give credit to Tom Hill for the deep chunk because she is Special... }

Or...if you are an unscrupulous breeder....you just buy a pack of a rivals best seller and repro them...it Does happen....:pass:

Last edited:
Morning @Heart of flowers :bighug: @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug:

How you doing....?........should I put the coffee on........:coffee:

coff.gif

Morning @Heart of flowers :bighug: @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug:

How you doing....?........should I put the coffee on........:coffee:

View attachment 1660160

Hello @Mossy

Hope you are fine and having a beautiful day.
To be honest, I don’t drink coffee unless it’s a special occasion or if it’s very, very cold and I’m exhausted.

For you, I would make an exception with the coffee and serve us both big cups - but if you insist I’m glad to enjoy a 10 min chat while the coffee cools down to the right temperature,
to be drinkable without the need of zipping on it,
2 not burn my tongue.

Of some reason i can get nervous when i intake the substances that can be found in coffee, especially if i have not eaten a lot of food before that.

With that being said, I’ll hurry up with my breakfast so we can get to that coffee some day.

💜

Last edited:
Im cool. U feeling any better?

Pleading the 5th........ :biggrin: ....

Of some reason i can get nervous when i intake the substances that can be found in coffee, especially if i have not eaten a lot of food before that.

With that being said, I’ll hurry up with my breakfast 🤣

What is your morning drink of choice.....?.........

Sitting in the morning................murk............:pass:.....

IMG_9111.JPG

It is actually raining......but those big slow splodgy drops when the air is so humidity laden they just knock together and drop...

IMG_9109.JPG

Look at the size of the splodges on the bin lid.......:biggrin:..big drops..

Some of the new germs were kocked over sideways with the wind the other day.......but have pulled themselves back up...

it is only natures LST isnt it...........?.........:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back