Status
Not open for further replies.
badbitchcat.gif

#HappyCaturday ..... got any Plans..........?

caturday.gif

I was Thinking of ways to avoid shoping today..........:paleo:....the humans could manage at a push.....but we got no dog food.......:doh:...so it is probably not optional.

I have been known to defrost chicken portions....and add a bit rice......the dogs love it.....but I haven't even got any frozen chicken portions.........:crying:.....so...hey ho........:pass:

I Wonder if they'd eat frozen pizza...?........
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif

IMG_9212.JPG

Beautifuly matched Balls.....

IMG_9214.JPG

Great hollow stemmed pheno.....and Look at the length..............:eyebrows:.....Remember...under 10 hours natural light......fully formed male....

Bummer......... :d5:

Good morning. Lookd great. Stem looks interesting .

Hollows.... :pighug: ...I Do like hollow stemmed canna...just ...preference thing....Hollows bring great things.....:pass:

Nightmare for super-cropping or heavy training.......they have a tendancy to Break....:headbang:...but I don't super crop Autos anyway......

IMG_9222.JPG

Last edited:
Good Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain View attachment 1662058......I haven't had a chance to catch up....

What is the probem....still a lot of pain.....or the post treatment exhaustion.........?......
Idk. Everything, i have too many problems atm. Can't even believe how many new ones...:bighug:
Made less than minimum wage last year n still got denied for state insurance so i was hoping i could make enough money this week to have them clean my stents again , supposed to be every 2 months for 8 months, but i won't be able to by Monday for my procedure on the 14th. Running out of tricks

Idk. Everything, i have too many problems atm. Can't even believe how many new ones...:bighug:
Made less than minimum wage last year n still got denied for state insurance so i was hoping i could make enough money this week to have them clean my stents again , supposed to be every 2 months for 8 months, but i won't be able to by Monday for my procedure on the 14th. Running out of tricks

Gawd....keeping out of it politically...coz I know it is a touchy subject in the US.........But......... :pass:

Sick people can't work...an therefore don't pay tax....so it is in every countries Interest to keep the population Healthy enough to work......:shrug:...simple ecconomics.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back