Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cerebral Goo thanks for the reps!
got the next photos waiting on deck!
Bodhi Strawberry Temple, Passionfruit hashplant, and Pine Apple (Congo Kashmir x Lavender Lemonade) + Strayfox Iraqi Goji
View attachment 1662437

I'll have everything in the right hand tray @Hog_M@Gundy ...........the left ain't Slouches...I'm just a sucker for ultra indy.....

don't know which uppers to cut! :face:

Gawd......:doh:..I was excited for you as well.......when I got me first scope...I Lost a day........gazing at the wonder........that's a disappointment...:pass:.

I don't know I ordered a new one then it started working by the time the new one arrived. I had it do it to me a few times when it went out I couldn't get it to work and I tried multiple times a day then one day it just started working :shrug::wall::joy::goodluck:

Edit: but that is exactly what mine was doing an endless loop back to settings saying to connect when its connected

Does it Spoil your buying experience.......?.......:shrug:....it does mine...even if it works eventually.....when I Treat myself....I want it to work...right outta the box.

I don't need to be tinkering about trying to make it do it's job........:pass:...

Hokay.......it is Monday............start the week you mean to go on....... #Stoned

rolling.gif

Whatever Life is going to throw at you is already on it's way...........sooooooo...buckle up...

cannabiscrashdumm.gif

Fill your Airbags..........
mickey.gif
..give a little Whistle...

And....

IMG_9249.JPG

IMG_9253.JPG

I fall in Love a bit more every day......... :pass: ...but this is me favourite Black leaf.

This has JEM Red and metalic leaf......plus the Deep Chunk Black leaf combined....

It gives me all the stunning leaf colour I love......I can get black with metalic Pink undertones with this one......sigh......

IMG_9015.JPG

The previous grow....that is the Full Black leaf........Deep Chunk dominant leaf colour.......

IMG_9017.JPG

and that is the Red/Black ...JEM and DC Cross....coz it hold both crosses colour traits...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif

IMG_9252.JPG

Male deaths continue a pace.....sigh..... :pass: ...every one gives a girl more head space.........so worth the sacrifice........

Most left are girls now...but there are a few stragglers that have been shaded out.....all the more reason to get the males out......:pass:

Sour crack autos are tiny little buggers :nono: If i run them again, it would probably take 6 to fill 8 sq ft
Not a cost effective choice imo, but we will see if its worth the bother I suppose.. :oops1::growing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back