Status
Not open for further replies.
:bong: :bong: :bong:
1000016947.jpg

We got a kid in the neighborhood that will do it weekly for $20! Well worth the cost! ;) :rofl:

You Pay a kid 20$'S to walk and shit so you can pick it up..................?.................:yoinks:....... 'Mericans..........:doh:

wednes.gif
Free Help day today...........he is supposed to be coming down with a chainsaw...... :yoinks: ...so I'm checking the availability of wound dressings.......:pass:....and inflating me airbags.......

cannabiscrashdumm.gif

You can't be too Prepared......sigh........:pass:

#SharingOne .........:bighug:

Sitting in the morning.......................murk..............................to the dulcet tones of a chainsaw...........................:pass:..sigh....

IMG_9289.JPG

The girls are all facing Up.....cos there is no sun...so they are going for general light............:pighug:....

See the 1 ltr bottle in the middle of them.......:pass:....

IMG_9290.JPG

Same bottle in the mature girls..............:biggrin:......Mind...they Should be trying...they have Hit 10 hours light a day now.....:crying:..Pampered Bitches........:pighug:..........I Might even Treat them to a fert.............:watering:

IMG_9281.JPG

Look at that....I was photoing the Black...and the two on her left with the partial leaf colour..........:photog:

{Always photo a Trait change.......so you recognise it when it appears next.......}

Anyway....I'm sitting with this cross Wide Open....All the selection points are there.......waiting for the Picking....and Look....

Look at the Variety I have to pick to breed from.....check the leaf colours......and a load of variety of proven Good painkillers for bottling......:pass::vibe:

No Grass Ceilings here.........
floating.gif

Variety is the Spice of Life......:biggrin:....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back