Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of political AND gun talk going on here this morning. Am I on the right forum? Anytime I bring up anything even slightly political my comments get deleted, yet I see multiple pages of politics and guns being discussed this morning.

We Try not to moderate...if we can...... :pass: ....we would Prefer YOU all to Shout out what is not acceptable subjects in #LiveStoners

But appreciate how hard it is....it started off as a post about a catapult......:shrug:...which turned into US gun laws.....

Where do we draw the line....?....coz really ...if I Stopped a post about a catapult....everyone would Think I was Nuts....but Look Where it leads...:pass:

In cannabis-related politics, @Fermented_Fruitz Did you see that the AG Paxton filed lawsuits on the communities that voted to decriminalize cannabis in their city limits? Denton being the closest to us.

I'm surprised it took him that long to do it! :face:

I guess he was little sidetracked with his impeachment proceedings!:crying::crying::crying::crying:

In reality, legally, you just can't have cities writing ordinances contrary to state law. As I thought when they broke the news, I just couldn't see those Ordinances as standing legal scrutiny.

Thank you Mossy....weed and politics never seem to mix.

We Try not to moderate...if we can...... :pass: ....we would Prefer YOU all to Shout out what is not acceptable subjects in #LiveStoners

But appreciate how hard it is....it started off as a post about a catapult......:shrug:...which turned into US gun laws.....

Where do we draw the line....?....coz really ...if I Stopped a post about a catapult....everyone would Think I was Nuts....but Look Where it leads...:pass:
1706989211242.gif

I can talk about guns and politics all day I'm not your average californian. My comments get hawked on so i do my best to keep my mouth shut about these things and when I come into the chat and all I see is gun this, gun that, gun laws, Obama this and that I'm like wait you guys are gonna get me fired up I thought this topic was off limits. They don't want 2 Wild Bills in here I know that much for sure. So I just want to make sure we are on track so we don't get taken out back by MOG and Mossy. I'm all up for open discussions but if we aren't supposed to be talking about that stuff then someone should speak up to cut it off and that's all I was doing since that's all I saw right off the bat.
I get you man! :headbang: :headbang: :d5:

But seriously!
highlander_there_can_be_only_one_quote.jpg

rucoy-highlander.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back