Status
Not open for further replies.
That's all I was doing. I didn't go back far enough to see how it started I just saw 2 or 3 pages like okay maybe I should say something.

Everyone should have their Say...it shouldn't all be down to me and the staff acting on RP's... #LiveStoners belongs to all of us...if you don't like gun laws..violent videos and Politics.....:yay1:...Tell Them...

Evening folks.

I'm just about to drop seeds in to some water. I've got some liquid seaweed that I'd like to add to help germination.

It says on the bottle a realistic dilution rate of 10ml/L as a low dose but seems to be talking about established plants and grass. What would your recommended dosage be? 5ml/L? Lower?

Thanks for the help.
Qb

Try not to moderate...if we can...... :pass: ....we would Prefer YOU all to Shout out what is not acceptable subjects in #LiveStoners
There was no moderation needed. The conversation touched very briefly on a subject that is both political and non political, the non political was discussed and the conversation moved completely on. I think mara even apologized.

Then the subject was brought up again much later so everyone could roll around in the drama.

It was already in the past…..:shrug: and we moderated ourselves. And it wasn’t really political to start with. :pass:

I get you man! :headbang: :headbang: :d5:

But seriously!
highlander_there_can_be_only_one_quote.jpg

rucoy-highlander.gif
triggered-triggering-intensifies.gif

Evening folks.

I'm just about to drop seeds in to some water. I've got some liquid seaweed that I'd like to add to help germination.

It says on the bottle a realistic dilution rate of 10ml/L as a low dose but seems to be talking about established plants and grass. What would your recommended dosage be? 5ml/L? Lower?

Thanks for the help.
Qb
I do it enough to lightly color the water. Just remember it's just to enhance germination. Not Required.

There was no moderation needed. The conversation touched very briefly on a subject that is both political and non political, the non political was discussed and the conversation moved completely on. I think mara even apologized.

Then the subject was brought up again much later so everyone could roll around in the drama.

It was already in the past…..:shrug: and we moderated ourselves. And it wasn’t really political to start with. :pass:
I saw more gun talk to be fair, 1 page away from the last page as I was going back then the next page was the same thing, then the next page was politics from ol wild bill so I said something. Was not to "roll around in the drama" :crying: :crying:
I'll read back farther next time before I chime in that was my fault. Was just pointing out what I saw from the first 3 pages upon entering the chat nothing more nothing less.
1000017115.gif

I saw more gun talk to be fair, 1 page away from the last page as I was going back then the next page was the same thing, then the next page was politics from ol wild bill so I said something. Was not to "roll around in the drama" :crying: :crying:
I'll read back farther next time before I chime in that was my fault. Was just pointing out what I saw from the first 3 pages upon entering the chat nothing more nothing less.
View attachment 1663446
1706991210200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back