Status
Not open for further replies.
#RaiseyouOne ... :biggrin:

How's your day....?.......:pass:

Little tired of being too tired to get myself right.
But today is a new day try and accomplish a little something around the house. Maybe finally get my laundry done. Purple Ryder and Daiquiri Lime are due for feedin. Gotta replant another pot cuz i sat on one :doh:

How's your day?

Good morning/ afternoon @Mossy I hope it was a good weekend so far.

b7717226-d24c-49a6-962f-22cb28d717b7_text.gif

Yeah....I Get there..... :bighug: .....sick and tired of being sick and tired......

But today is a new day try and accomplish a little something around the house. Maybe finally get my laundry done.

Well....it save Smelling as if you'd weed...........
dogsniffing.gif
...I mean...as if you'd been smoking weed...cough..cough....:crying:

Purple Ryder and Daiquiri Lime are due for feedin

Girls are So Demanding............:watering:.......but..........so Rewarding.................doing Laundry doesn't get you painkiller.....:crying:

so Priorotise.......

Gotta replant another pot cuz i sat on one :doh:

Some days huh...?...............:doh:...

Fill your Airbags......:pass:

My goals are these:

Short term:
In my country I can plant 1350 plants and I would like to quickly have 1350 automatic feminized seeds to sow in spring, because the summers are very hot and it is difficult to plant photoperiod seeds. I don't want them to have shitty vigor, I would like them to be acceptable seeds. Spring here begins on September 21.

Long term:
Create new strains. I would like to get regular auto seeds to make my own strains and to share the pollen with many people. Local breeders don't share regular autoflowering seeds and pollen and that annoys me a lot. I would like to get these seeds so that many people who cannot get them can start breeding and create their own strains as well.
Feel free to reach out in a pm. I mostly deal with fem auto seeds. I do have a tutorial on my page for creating feminized pollen and seeds using Colloidal silver for reversals. I know a few breeders that work with reg auto beans that were on here before the site domain changed I can't seem to tag Fitzy in here but I've got him on Instagram I can reach out to him n see if he's still playing with the auto regs.

But today is a new day try and accomplish a little something around the house. Maybe finally get my laundry done. Purple Ryder and Daiquiri Lime are due for feedin. Gotta replant another pot cuz i sat on one :doh:

How's your day?
I get that feeling from time to time. I usually find I get like that during the winter months, depression from the cold n everything is white n gloomy... bring on the summer n the sun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back