Status
Not open for further replies.
@Heart of flowers ......where would I place any CO2......soil level......?........ :pass:..

I've got airlocks..pipe...soil spikes.....just gotta start a homebrew fert tea.....cost probably under a tenner to adapt 3 bottles into CO2 generators..........:headbang:...

Are you asking me? 😅
Listen, honestly I have no serious clue, but if it’s outdoor I believe it’s useless, basically as the wind will drift it away.

If it’s for indoor then I suggest above the plants and spread the co2 around evenly with fans that makes the air circulate. Oh, boy - can’t believe I’m telling you this 🤣

I believe you need a pretty closed grow-room/tent for it to really give the desired effect, and then do some math on how much you need to produce, but also a meter so you know you get it up to the max. But I would say that each plant has its own max, so whatever you read or whatever I say is just basics. Bet there is plants that can’ handle 1000ppm co2, max nutes and light.
But somewhere…. I guess there is a strain that can handle a bit more.
The professionals says that 1500ppm is the absolute max, so don’t go above that.

🥳🥳🥳

Listen, honestly I have no serious clue, but if it’s outdoor I believe it’s useless, basically as the wind will drift it away.

Yeah...me too......but since I'm generating it....I may as well give it a Go..... :pass:

If it’s for indoor then I suggest above the plants and spread the co2 around evenly with fans that makes the air circulate. Oh, boy - can’t believe I’m telling you this 🤣

Not Indoor.........outdoor........on the Tubs with the Lids on........while the girls are young enough to be covered........:yeah:

I believe you need a pretty closed grow-room/tent for it to really give the desired effect, and then do some math on how much you need to produce, but also a meter so you know you get it up to the max. But I would say that each plant has its own max, so whatever you read or whatever I say is just basics. Bet there is plants that can’ handle 1000ppm co2, max nutes and light.
But somewhere…. I guess there is a strain that can handle a bit more.
The professionals says that 1500ppm is the absolute max, so don’t go above that.

Don't. This is KISS...it will either show improvement or not.......but Worth a Try........:biggrin:..I always have fert tea percolating.....

Last edited:
Yeah...me too......but since I'm generating it....I may as well give it a Go..... :pass:

Not Indoor.........outdoor........on the Tubs with the Lids on........while the girls are young enough to be covered........:yeah:

Don't. This is KISS...it will either show improvement or not.......but Worth a Try........:biggrin:..I always have fert tea percolating.....

Okey. Im with you - Keep it simple simple (KISS) method.
You give it a go mossy, but don’t give them to much Co2 as it could be harmful for them. ⚠️☢️. You don’t want to kill them, you want to grow healthy plants 🌱.

I need to get myself some grow-buddies to do some research, to learn more and to share what I know.

Is there a “forum” IRL? It would be cool to swing by and see other people’s plants and discuss plants all day long, maybe give some criticize if something could be done better, laugh, be correct, be wrong, laugh more and then try again when something screws up 🤣

candle-animated-gif-3.gif

Life side swiped me tbh, still trying to get back on my feet with it all (with it all still going on).
Keep your chin up and smile even things are really sad or heavy. At least try to have a few moments a day even if it’s hard, try to be positive and see the light and the opportunity’s, if just for a few minutes. And stay with warm people that brings you joy and gives you a helping hand. And if you’re lonely, we are here, at least some of us - 24 hours a day.

:bighug:

Life side swiped me tbh, still trying to get back on my feet with it all (with it all still going on).

This time of year doesn't Help...coz everyones Down...things are harder than normal to buck off..... :d5:

Keep your chin up and smile even things are really sad or heavy. At least try to have a few moments a day even if it’s hard, try to be positive and see the light and the opportunity’s, if just for a few minutes. And stay with warm people that brings you joy and gives you a helping hand. And if you’re lonely, we are here, at least some of us - 24 hours a day.

:bighug:

Couldn't have said it Better myself......:pass:....even i it is just a 15 minute #Smokebreak and a bit of music...make a bit of Treat time in every day....

Coz...let's appreciate this.......if you Wait for someone to do it for you........quite often.................they Don't.........:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back