Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me…. You WANT a communal kitchen and dining area….. (with a large dab pressing area on the side)…..

I want to eat in peace, no talking while I’m eating. I eat in my home/room. And no stress for at least 30 minutes before food.

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

I don't change the under sink carbon filter often enough, I noticed my water had the distinct taste of swamp water yesterday :yoinks: I put a new filter in this morning.

That might explain it, Recharge can make the nutrients in the pot too available if there was already enough. FFHF does not have the greatest quality control, and over the years I have witnessed many poor results. Yet on the other hand there have been a lot of good ones as well. I have seen enough bad ones that I personally would not use it.
Funny enough, the recharge was only used after I noticed the problem which was the day before I posted the picture so I know the recharge isn't the culprit. If anything since using the recharge the other day she seems to be more green and perky.
For the soil on the other hand I get it, it's hit or miss with the quality control. I've had more good results for the time being so it's worth the risk for the price and convenience. Thanks for always taking the time for us noob growers, much appreciated! I'll post some more pics in a few days so you can see how she is progressing.

Wha'cho Think we are bringing @Frankthetank for...............?.........:chef:.............

:crying:
Gourmet? Figured it would be eazy peazy stuff. But, I do have refined tastebuds for my age lol. Jk. I’ll eat just about anything from PB&J to rack of lamb. Leave the olives home though. They taste like tin foil to me

I want to eat in peace, no talking while I’m eating. I eat in my home/room. And no stress for at least 30 minutes before food.

In a commune full of #stoners .......... :pighug: ....you'd Starve to death in a week...........:crying:.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back