Status
Not open for further replies.
es, we got less than 2" of rain, it got quite windy with gusts near 50mph but no issues for us.

Good to Hear.....:bighug:...

@Hotfire ....how about you...?

What’s your recipe for this? I’ve got one in the freezer… :pass:

Nothing Special @Frankthetank ...any rub you want on the meat....but keep the skin Dry...and only salt........

2-3 lb piece.... 60-90 minutes at 160 C...then 10-20 at 200C to Crisp it and set the fat basting the meat.....

Watch it for catching on the crackling.......... :chef: ....

Oh that just means you gotta come down and eat with the red of us stoners….. plus, we’re gonna wanna fuck with some of that visible electricity after desert… :rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 1664198
Oh that just means you gotta come down and eat with the red of us stoners….. plus, we’re gonna wanna fuck with some of that visible electricity after desert… :rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 1664198

Eat yes, but how the fuck could you fuck with electricity?

By the way, where do you think that GIF came from? It’s obviously a real thing 🤣

Nothing Special @Frankthetank ...any rub you want on the meat....but keep the skin Dry...and only salt........

2-3 lb piece.... 60-90 minutes at 160 C...then 10-20 at 200C to Crisp it and set the fat basting the meat.....

Yeah no rain today, it's supposed to start up again in a few hours but should be clear the rest of the week. My favorite part about the rain is how clear it is after it's all done.

yes, but how the fuck could you fuck with electricity?
Shit I don’t know…. Who do I look like? Nikola Tesla?!?!? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1707343811184.gif

Thank you…. I’ll be doing this soon :headbang::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back