Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you this wonderful morning? šŸ˜€

Got a Real Hankering to go to the beach.......coz we've had two mild mornings......buy hubby is wrecked after the dog escape last night......
and he just wants to get the dogs washed...at noon...when it is a bit warmer............coz we always end up drenched as well when we wash the dogs........:biggrin:

When I checked hubbys watch....he's walked over 7 miles hunting for the dogs....so he Wins...easy day......:zen:....

Haw....Bummer..... :pighug: ...but are you not jumping the gun.......?

What we were talking about last night.....I actually Love all canna......Photos and Autos....but growing a photo...when you are used to Auto is like watching paint dry..........:bored:....

Yeah, exactly. Why should I grow photos when I can grow autoflowers?

They should have double the mass at this stage IMO and a lot thicker stems and show vigor, these are like zombies.

I donā€™t want to be critical, itā€™s just my honest opinion. And I agree, this is boring to experience. What would you do in my spot? :pass::shrug:

Forget that I ever will grow photos in a large commercial placeā€¦.. Thatā€™s not even a dream anymore. If I will grow anything at all it will be autoflowering ones, as I cant stand to watch this crap.

Good morning everyone!

Little kitty update.

He had major surgery yesterday. All went well and the vet is very happy with how he is this morning. Hopefully get him home in a few days.

Qb

They should have double the mass at this stage IMO and a lot thicker stems and show vigor, these are like zombies.

Genuine side by side photo....from when I was doing one of the Auto/Photo rolls.......:headbang: ....exactly the same Age......

1707385880105.png

With all the Fast Finish photos now..........and the bigger slower Autos...it kind of blurs the lines....:pass:...

What would you do in my spot?

I'd hang with them....:pass:....but if it is going to make you Ick....:shrug:....get rid....

Good morning everyone!

Little kitty update.

He had major surgery yesterday. All went well and the vet is very happy with how he is this morning. Hopefully get him home in a few days.

Qb

Morning @Qbgrower .......:bighug:.. Sharing good news to start the morning......:pass:.. I'll smoke to that.......

1707386560722.png

Why did you Choose to go photo.....you must have had something in mind ......?

Well, people said they were better, so i tried, but to get a phat harvest they need to veg longer to get massive branching that can support fat buds.

Could just be the strain, but i believe itā€™s the genetics overall.
I donā€™t want to talk down on photos or come with a negative vibe - but for the home-grower, I think photoperiods are shit.
Outdoor however, with a lot of space in a warm climate they could grow to epic proportions.

Everything is possibleā€¦. Someone just have to do the work. Iā€™ll put my šŸ’° on autos from now and will re-think, re-do and try again.

Well, people said they were better,

Aw.....:doh:...not the Guy on the Facebook Video......Again.......?

I can't remember you Asking for an Opinion in #LiveStoners .....coz I know what the answer would have been.........:pighug:

Could just be the strain, but i believe itā€™s the genetics overall.

Yeah...just Auto/photo differences....

Not scientific...just observation when I rolled both...I called the Autos Icebergs.....

Top 1/3rd above soil...2/3rds Root...

Photos at the same stage....2/3rds above soil...1/3rd root....for me on my conditions..there was a Hell of a Difference in early rooting phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back