Status
Not open for further replies.
TY @Frankthetank but I am such a great grower that it wasnt fair I learned a lot here at AFN :bighug:
Just not Humble :haha:
:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying: I’m hoping that was some sort of victory speech….

1707429825201.gif

I think that's @Twenty20 Adam with the Durban sunrise. He might have some insight into how valid the competition is. But online voting is definitely a popularity contest :pass:

Cannabis Cups are NOTORIOUSLY rigged.

I think that's @Twenty20 Adam with the Durban sunrise. He might have some insight into how valid the competition is. But online voting is definitely a popularity contest :pass:

The 3rd place one is Twenty20.

1st and 2nd place are both FB for the one, then 1st place for the other is also FB.

One of the winners was from Master Sensei genetics, who reverses existing genetics and calls them his own (he was tossed off the AFN forum for trying to peddle his bullshit here.)

And that's no sleight to the growers submitting their entries, but knowing who is pulling the strings behind the scenes can be an important detail when it comes to establishing credibility.

The 3rd place one is Twenty20.

1st and 2nd place are both FB for the one, then 1st place for the other is also FB.

One of the winners was from Master Sensei genetics, who reverses existing genetics and calls them his own (he was tossed off the AFN forum for trying to peddle his bullshit here.)

And that's no sleight to the growers submitting their entries, but knowing who is pulling the strings behind the scenes can be an important detail when it comes to establishing credibility.
For sure when money or prizes are involved I usually pass when the contest is subject to interpretation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back