Status
Not open for further replies.
All right kiddies I need some help!:headbang::pass:.......... It may be a little bit of entertainment also.:eyebrows::biggrin:

First............. The help part

If I successfully germinate my last Asian haze, I'm gonna take clones and attempt to reverse and then make some seeds. I do have some timing questions About the reversals and the flipping of schedules.
And it made me if anybody's familiar with using, Twenty20 STS specifically, or any other SDS.
I've read seeds before my reversal but with autos. I was unsuccessful this first time with my first Asian haze clone.. I suspect it's timing of the flipping and application. That's really the only thing it can be I guess. Follow their directions very closely.

Now for the entertainment part !:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Well I don't know whether I'm putting the man on the spot or giving him a nice little privilege.:biggrin:

I tagged @Jean-O To pick one out of the three photo girls I have of his as the last girl in lineup for my next grow.................... That I hope to be able to drop seeds a week from this coming Sunday.

If you have some input on these questions or the choice of the last girl, please come over to the link below or the link in my signature to the very last post and give your input

KnowsCandy and RUCU CUCUDoes not seem very conducive to sleep . I guess maybe that Walter White Ross didn't help either.:biggrin:

Come spread the love and knowledge whether you have either or both! :pass::smokeout::woohoo::biggrin:

Ohh yeah! This post needs an Auntie @Mossy slap too!

Bluestruttin

Ohh my god I gotta stop going down rabbit holes!

The Dude Grows Show
" If we say that our plants can sense us, Should I be concerned that they know we're going to smoke them?" Bluestruttin :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

DOO-DI-DOO........... :pass: ...when you just Know you are smoking the Right Bud.........:vibe:.....

Ohh my god I gotta stop going down rabbit holes!

down.gif

The Dude Grows Show
" If we say that our plants can sense us, Should I be concerned that they know we're going to smoke them?"

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
Hmmm.........Nope..........................you have already Murdered them by then.......:pass:

Tell me more about that 3’ tall fishing pole looking plant behind it! :eyebrows::pighug::crying:

View attachment 1664817
That's the original entry for the Solo cup challenge it's a Blue Sprayed Shoes Remix from Night Owl and I actually started it before the beginning of January and it smells like straight blueberries and gas and is extremely oily and I wish it was a bigger plant cause the smell is amazing!

Got home from the dinner party and promptly fell asleep in my chair :rofl:

That is one Posh dinner party......I can tell by the plates............ :headbang: ....

I miss the days when you could buy a cut up fryer, 2 wings, 2 breast halves, 2 thighs and 2 legs.

They still do here....full chicken hacked into bits.....all bones in...for paella........:headbang:....

#SleepTight :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back