Status
Not open for further replies.
I prerecorded this message @Mossy so I don’t forget! Moms been on a bread pudding kick lately so hoping u could pm me an authentic recipe! One she is making now she used 2 boxes of honey buns and tore them up so expecting it to be super sweet! :shrug::rofl:

Ya man when i swapped the drip rimgs over to the large blumat carrots i shoulda first opened flow and made sure they were still properly dialed in cuz after sitting unused a while water inside them can drop and make flow not what it was initially set at! 1 was barely dripping and turned it up a smidge and fell asleep and woke up to my reservoir in my tent floor! Had to reset it all tonight so i too watered pots to fully saturate them so after i bled air from the lines i could properly set all 3 carrots! Possible some of my plants ugliness could be cuz those weren’t dialed in correctly cuz all started shortly after swapping everything over! :shrug::doh::rofl:

View attachment 1665066
Yeah, any big change has to be monitored for awhile. When I reset the auto pots it's always a two day trial run to make sure of leaks.

Man @Lil Dab they were looking good til i started feeding them! Now they all fucked up and no idea what went wrong! Assumed maybe they didn’t need food yet so maybe i overfed them but was only doing low dose of GLB once a week and i used doses for the “use every feed” schedule so didn’t think it would be that strong! Also cut out both N sources after the first feed when it looked overfed! Swapped back to water only and did a light topdress instead hoping they can sort themselves out since i am no good at guessing what they need once they go off track! :shrug::doh::crying:

View attachment 1665038

Hopefully @Mañ'O'Green can save me like usual! :eyebrows::rofl:
Not getting watered properly? you may have hydrophobic soil pockets? You are also feeding out of balance nutrients.

Hey guys, I'm about to delve into the world of mycology.
I've ordered pre sterilized Rye grain & CVG bulk substrate from a mycology supplier.
But Ive read you can use oats for spawn, I got sacs of the stuff here already and wondering
If anybody would have any ideas on the best way for me to
Sterilize and make the grain ready to inject with spores,
I've got 6% hydrogen peroxide I could add to sterilize it,
Ain't got a pressure cooker so not sure how to proceed on getting the grain ready.
Any help would be appreciated View attachment 1665023View attachment 1665024
You cannot use H2O2! It needs to be sterile not just pasteurized. Without a pressure cooker you will fail. Just buy grain pre sterilized and ready to inoculate. You need to do a bit more research because there is no room for error.

One such product, there are many.

The Brandy Chicken wings came out very good, the brandy flavor was excellent and the batter nice and crisp. I need to cook them next time at 325°f instead of 300°F. It takes a bit of learning to use the GF flours in frying. I made fresh Chinese Mustard from dry and it cleared you sinuses right out. The stir fried vegies were good as normal.

IMG_20240211_172252117.jpg
IMG_20240211_180621963.jpg
IMG_20240211_180936723.jpg
IMG_20240211_181342407_HDR.jpg

I recorded the football game and luckily added an extra hour or I would have missed the end :rofl: It was the kind of game a Super Bowl should be. I enjoyed watching it.

Time to split the sheets................ Good Morfnoevight all! :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

I prerecorded this message @Mossy so I don’t forget! Moms been on a bread pudding kick lately so hoping u could pm me an authentic recipe! One she is making now she used 2 boxes of honey buns and tore them up so expecting it to be super sweet! :shrug::rofl:

@Fermented_Fruitz .......Bread and butter Pudding is a really rather simple way of using up stale bread.

Traditionally buttered bread plus an egg custard...which is the Sweet part of the recipe.

If you use something Sweeter as a base...such as honey buns...just cut the sugar a bit on the custard.

Traditionally...butter bread and spread with Marmalade...or any fruit preserve.....and I bet your mom has some lovely home made preserves...... :headbang: ....

The Brandy Chicken wings came out very good, the brandy flavor was excellent and the batter nice and crisp. I need to cook them next time at 325°f instead of 300°F. It takes a bit of learning to use the GF flours in frying. I made fresh Chinese Mustard from dry and it cleared you sinuses right out. The stir fried vegies were good as normal.

View attachment 1665067View attachment 1665068View attachment 1665069View attachment 1665070

I recorded the football game and luckily added an extra hour or I would have missed the end :rofl: It was the kind of game a Super Bowl should be. I enjoyed watching it.

Time to split the sheets................ Good Morfnoevight all! :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Oi......
zebedee.gif
.........you know the mess it makes on the chair when your ass goes Flat............:crying:

I only use tempura batter now since we went gluten free.....cornflour egg white fizzy watter......:chef:....I prefer it.....but it is a White batter and hubby sometimes moans it is not cooked enough...:doh:.....so if he is whingey I stick a bit of tumeric in the mix...or stir in the egg yolk...so it is a more Traditional colour.......

IMG_3225.JPG

#SleepTight :bighug:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back