Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1459.jpeg

IMG_9606.JPG

So I bought hubby a new bong......silicone........Thinking less breakable..........he can break acrylic ones...when he's dropped them enough.......:pass:...anyway......

Has anyone got an idea what the Tools ?..are for........:shrug:....the white one had so much bubble wrap on i thought it was glass....so I'm guessing it is important....................................................but...................for What...............?

and.......IMG_9607.JPG.....WTF do we put the watter.........?

that is a removeable lid...on the bottom.......poooooooo.......if I take that out to add watter......it is gonna go straight out the top pipe.........

Thoughts.......?............:biggrin:.............it Did say it was a bong....not a money box......... :crying:

Last edited:
View attachment 1667467

So I bought hubby a new bong......silicone........Thinking less breakable..........he can break acrylic ones...when he's dropped them enough.......:pass:...anyway......

Has anyone got an idea what the Tools ?..are for........:shrug:....the white one had so much bubble wrap on i thought it was glass....so I'm guessing it is important....................................................but...................for What...............?

and.......View attachment 1667469.....WTF do we put the watter.........?

that is a removeable lid...on the bottom.......poooooooo.......if I take that out to add watter......it is gonna go straight out the top pipe.........

Thoughts.......?............:biggrin:.............it Did say it was a bong....not a money box......... :crying:

indicated.
Silicone Bong Mini Plastic Bong with Smoking Bong Percolator 14.5mm Silicone Water Tube 16cm Water Bong with Soft and Safe Removable Hookahs Faceless Bongs for
Silicone Bong Mini Plastic Bong with Smoking Bong Percolator 14.5mm Silicone Water Tube 16cm Water Bong with Soft and Safe Removable Hookahs Faceless Bongs for
Not sure what those tools are for..
For the water, I would take out the glass bowl and just put the water in through there or the mouth piece :shrug:

Not sure what those tools are for..
For the water, I would take out the glass bowl and just put the water in through there or the mouth piece :shrug:

Morning @Hotfire :bighug:.. #HappyCaturday.....

My preliminary Hubby health and safety check says...if thats got watter in....hes going to squash the soft body as he Draws...and that bottom plug is going to fall out....and dump dirty bong watter in his lap...........:crying:..but maybe it is just me..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back