Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Hotfire :bighug:.. #HappyCaturday.....

My preliminary Hubby health and safety check says...if thats got watter in....hes going to squash the soft body as he Draws...and that bottom plug is going to fall out....and dump dirty bong watter in his lap...........:crying:..but maybe it is just me..........
Tell your hubby with the cement hands to lighten up his death grip :crying:
1000017963.gif

Tell your hubby with the cement hands to lighten up his death grip :crying:
View attachment 1667472

He was in the kitchen the other day...yapping and making a pot of coffee....I was enthralled....I Thought he'd forgotten how to make coffee....:eyebrows:....so he broke the seal on a new gallon bottle of water.........and i could see what he was going to do....but couldn't yell fast enough.......:pass:

He reached down with two hands to Lift it........................................................:crying::crying::crying:........a brand new...full bottle....with soft sides......

When a pint and half of watter was dripping off his chin ...and all down his shirt.......:crying:..he realised his mistake..........

I Know what will happen with the bong.............:crying:

Firstly, let me say that I hate working on the weekends especially holiday weeks because I don't get OT till I actually "work" 40 hrs.

Secondly, good day all. Just remember it could always be worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back