Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon @Mossy :bighug:
Good morning everyone :smokeout:

Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: @DDubs :bighug: #HappyCaturday........

See....if hubby had been on time.....I would have Missed you both........:pighug:....coz we were supposed to be shopping an hour ago.............:biggrin:

Whatcha got Planned for the weekend.......?................
caturday.gif

Good morning Flower children.

Happy Caturday and Dogurday too.

A parting food prono pic to start your day.. this was a loaded potato (Gnocchi) soup served in a bread bowl. Comfort city yall.
IMG_0080.jpeg

:smokeout: :kitty::crisps:

Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: @DDubs :bighug: #HappyCaturday........

See....if hubby had been on time.....I would have Missed you both........:pighug:....coz we were supposed to be shopping an hour ago.............:biggrin:

Whatcha got Planned for the weekend.......?................View attachment 1667482
Shopping as well. Although, it's snowing sideways, dropped 40° in 2 days , so maybe my aunt will want to stay home, do it tomorrow. Had a tough week, in bed for 3 days, worked 2. Prolly gonna try get the planting done i was supposed to do last week :watering:

Interesting guitar. I would not want to build it. It has one of the nicest tones of any steel string I have heard.

That variable string length design would be a killer, especially the fretboard. I am not sure how I would do it. OTOH, I am done building them, so not my problem any more. :crying:
Yeah, I play guitar… I’ve been told it is ergonomic in its design. Making it easier to play… never had a chance to prove or disprove it…

It is not just an old wife's tale, here is an article from your favorite breeder :rofl:

I have read many corroborating stories over the years and @420autoflower has the proof. I am just too lazy because I get plenty in my let it grow system. The quality is very good, could it be better, maybe. I am just not willing to do the work.

Use olive oil to extract for a salve, do it, the extraction before you decarb then just heat half of the strained oil to 250°F and hold for 27 minutes then add the rest of the oil and bees wax to the pot and stir. Pour into your containers and let cool. I am sure you will find the ratios for oil and bees wax as you research, I don't remember off the top of my head. You will get a better "Whole Plant" product doing it this way. Decarbing in the oven just cooks off too much good stuff, everything you smell is something you are losing when done in the oven.

Ah, more "fun writing" from "America's favorite autoflower breeder" apparently. I was hoping for an actual credible source of information.

I've also read many "stories," which is why I've asked if you knew of any actual credible studies or proof other than "well, I know this GUY, and HE said that he can tell that there are 100 more trichomes per inch because he played Freddy Krueger with his plants."

You'd get crucified suggesting this in nearly any cannabis group on the planet. The only reason it hasn't here is because no one at AFN has the proper carpentry skills to erect a load bearing cross.

Skewering your stalks to increase THC is an unproven myth, broseph.
Wounding your plants increases their susceptibility to pathogens though, that much is quite real.

Might as well dry your plants upside down so that the THC can drip down from the roots :vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back