Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Heart of flowers :bighug: ... #SharingOne

You Sound Chirpy............:pighug:....

Good morning. I’m a bit tired but, but if I sound happy others might feel some happiness from reading something positive 🤗

I’m feeling pretty decent, raised the EC for the girls as i saw they were lighter in color in the center of every flower/top. Trying around 2.0 in EC.

Just base, cal/mag and silica.

How are your morning? :bighug:

It's Monday.............let's start the week the way we mean to go on.... #Stoned

rolling.gif

Whatever Life is going to throw at us...is already on it's way.....

Soo........ Buckle up..........

cannabiscrashdumm.gif

Fill your Airbags..............:pass:................................Frequently...........

Then when you are chewing on lifes gristle......don't grumble........give a little Whistle......Aaaaaand..........

mickey.gif

How are your morning? :bighug:

cannabiscrashdumm.gif
Buckling up...and filling me airbags............sigh.....:pass:

We got one of those phone calls this morning.....from his friends daughter......we haven't been able to get a hold of my Dad since Friday......and we speak to him every day

They are panic stricken.....they all live in the UK......so hubby is on his way over now..........pfft.........not knowing what he'll find.

Plus points....he lives in a place with really bad phone coverage....so it might just be that....

But if your phone went off and you are used to speaking to your kids every day....you would come here to use the phones to let them know.

We don't have spare keys either...so if he is not answering..hubby is going to have to break in....

Hoping for the best eh......:karmacloud:......:pass:

View attachment 1667868 Buckling up...and filling me airbags............sigh.....:pass:

We got one of those phone calls this morning.....from his friends daughter......we haven't been able to get a hold of my Dad since Friday......and we speak to him every day

They are panic stricken.....they all live in the UK......so hubby is on his way over now..........pfft.........not knowing what he'll find.

Plus points....he lives in a place with really bad phone coverage....so it might just be that....

But if your phone went off and you are used to speaking to your kids every day....you would come here to use the phones to let them know.

We don't have spare keys either...so if he is not answering..hubby is going to have to break in....

Hoping for the best eh......:karmacloud:......:pass:

Let’s hope for the best @Mossy
:pass:

I’ll feel sad that you are worried. And this is a very hard topic for me, probably for everyone. You care so much about about your loved ones ♥️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back