Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! Figures. I was in Pacifica and fired up a cigarette while my buddy was still puffin the end of a J. "Karen" lady walks by and starts bitchin at me! She yelling at me and not him. That's bad for your health etc... I said lady, I live in Oakland and telling people what they should and shouldn't do is very detrimental to YOUR health" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: She pitched fit and stormed off

Late for you Goo...:bighug:.,. I'd bring the #Snugglepuppy... but that is on me laptop too....:biggrin:

HoF.... :bighug: ...I CAN DO IT FOR YOU

IMG_8673.gif
There you go 🤭

They start to show that they are going into flower. Gonna feed them 2.2 after right about now.

Friday Friday Friday! Time to shift gears from Machine Builder to plant caretaker lol. I hope everyone has an amazing day!

Thank @Mossy . It's a hurtin morning but I knew it would be. Got about half the front yard one pulling the emergent weeds and getting ready for the start of mowing season. Might take the day off if the aspirin n shrooms don't help.....or could just get a percocet from wife's stash if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back