Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this morning I'm going to go ahead and test my cobbing experiment of
Vidamints!
Well, it's not gonna be all that scientific. With
this being day after physical therapy , I've had to hit the vape this morning. I will go ahead and measure out the dosage I choose to chew on.
This is Twemty20 Mendocino Vidamints auto.
While it is reported as being a 1:1 THC/CBD, I tend to believe that she leans more so to the THC side. Maybe me harvesting her with a fairly heavy amber count, may have contributed to the higher THC levels.
Maybe @Twenty20 Adam or anyone else can share any info they may have about that aspect.
I think I'm going to try to shoot for about 1/2 a gram. I tested the THC cobbing at a higher rate and was pretty high for about 16hrs+.

2tzf9x.jpg
f9a8ed161524ca06e0d5250fe2d33e51.gif

IMG_20240301_093611810.jpg
IMG_20240301_093723286.jpg

Hubby has arrived home with 5 heart monitors on his chest...and elastic bandage wrapped round his belly...tied in a big knot....with a monitor hanging off it....and all the spare wires tucked in............

and...he is still going out...........:d5:...there's Dedication huh..?

I Better ditch the Plan to dope him up tonight........:yeah:....coz if they See the Results from a Whitey...he might end up with a heart op.............:doc3:

:crying:
Now, just kidding of course, but it would be interesting to see a whitey in that data. I'll bet it would not be the first time the med crew have seen it. :pighug:

Hubby has arrived home with 5 heart monitors on his chest...and elastic bandage wrapped round his belly...tied in a big knot....with a monitor hanging off it....and all the spare wires tucked in............

and...he is still going out...........:d5:...there's Dedication huh..?

I Better ditch the Plan to dope him up tonight........:yeah:....coz if they See the Results from a Whitey...he might end up with a heart op.............:doc3:

:crying:
Yeah, you don't want to leave a trail leading back to anything!:yeah::eyebrows:

I'm not going to say #ProperStoner .........:pass:...but he was in the staffroom 2 days ago.........:pighug:

@namvet 68 ...check your mails........:biggrin:
It just proves that he has access or grows some pretty damn good weed!

I'm pretty sure being a real old fart doesn't have anything to do with it! :biggrin: :pass:

edit.................... If I call you an old fart, then you're really old!........................ It's that kettle thing! :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back