Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @WildBill, see ya lurking! Ever use soft rock phosphate at transplant or any other time during grows? Have read where people are doin that with canna and there's a lot of info from people using it with tomatoes and peppers. Also been brought up on the KIS organics podcast
@KIS He's a member here :pass:

What in God's green earth are they smoking over there at MSNBC?
Is that the CIA bred Super Weed?
1A_GettyImages-474519122-e1566221171557.jpg

Maybe this guy needs to investigate! He's a bit smelly and a little sticky, but he's always got good munchies

Weed-Avengers-Captain-Cannabis-was-the-First-Marijuana-Superhero-Born-in-1975-from-comic-author-Verne-Andru-Captain-Cannabis-is-a-weed-superhero-768x1009.jpg

@KIS He's a member here :pass:

Thanks JP. Will hit him up. Been listening to his podcast the last couple of weeks while in trim jail. A lot is geared towards large ag, but lots of useful info that applies to home grow organics. Tried a little soft rock pgospate on a couple of the plants so we'll see. Did it on one of the D's as they are clones. Will hopefully be able to tell if there's a difference

Hey @WildBill, see ya lurking! Ever use soft rock phosphate at transplant or any other time during grows? Have read where people are doin that with canna and there's a lot of info from people using it with tomatoes and peppers. Also been brought up on the KIS organics podcast
It is a valuable input for organic gardening. Is fairly fast acting for a soil additive. is more bioavailable in low PH range 5.5 but ok at 6.5 PH

Lil' Stick stuck............ Good Morfnoevight all! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

#SleepTight @Mañ'O'Green :bighug:

Gawd....I just realised that was you Goo.....:crying:..I Thought it was FF........:d5:

Good night Flower children

#SleepTight @Emerald Archer :bighug:

I got some beans planted in coco tonight. I need to get to bed :whew::lildab: :headbang:
View attachment 1669929

#SleepTight @Lil Dab :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back