Status
Not open for further replies.
Fastbuds most def had a rep on here and she was active and did free seeds to run as testers quite frequently! U never got strain name tho only a code # to correspond to it so they could track seeds across diff peeps grows! Guess she isn’t active cuz even her name didn’t pop up as i tried to tag her!
1000018889.gif

Then 1 tester can’t get butt hurt for not getting a strain they wanted cuz nobody knows what strain it is! @Mañ'O'Green has done plenty o testing for them cuz I will notice him list strain # so and so when he does a large scale press of multiple strains! I know i am not hallucinating having noticed him do that multiple times in past! :shrug::dizzy::crying:

image.jpg

Edges got tad crispy from having to put back into oven but otherwise chewy af and super tasty! :eyebrows::headbang::rofl:

Long story short….
View attachment 1670348View attachment 1670349

If the math in my head is right that is 473.6mg per tbsp X 1/3 of a cup of oil into my brownies divided by 4 brownies in a batch = why i am mad fucking stoned off 1 damn serving! :eyebrows::crying::headbang::vibe:

How was the Process @Fermented_Fruitz ....?......... :pass: ...only report I have is from Years ago and said it was a bit Fussy....?.....

Just Wondering if it had been refined......:bighug:..and...it's time you were in bed........:crying:

Then 1 tester can’t get butt hurt for not getting a strain they wanted cuz nobody knows what strain it is! @Mañ'O'Green has done plenty o testing for them cuz I will notice him list strain # so and so when he does a large scale press of multiple strains! I know i am not hallucinating having noticed him do that multiple times in past! :shrug::dizzy::crying:
For sure, FB2109 and FB2108 is fucking legendary. I still have some :muahaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back