Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

2 bucks…. Got it for free 🤗🤣

Thanks for the reps @Mike20132

The onion rings are easy:

Cut onion into 1/2” thick slices, separate into rings.

For the breading station…. On one plate combine a 2:1 ratio of flour to corn starch, season with salt, pepper, garlic P, chipotle powder.

Scramble two eggs in a bowl (or use buttermilk if you prefer)

On another plate add panko bread crumbs.

For breading…..one at a time, dip rings into flour mixture, then into eggs, then into panko to coat. Transfer to a cookie sheet. Once all rings are coated, cover with damp paper towel for ten minutes (this sets the coating so it won’t come off in the oil).

Fry for 3-4 minutes in 350 F oil ( I use lard).

:smokeout:

@Mossy, you think I’m ready to live on a farm and grow weed? These girls have got a total of 5-10 minutes of my time everyday, basically just to give them water and food. Raised to 2.2, but the problem was the lack of co2 and lights to close (and to little air for the roots). That’s fixed now - not the air…

Of Course....... :pighug: ...if you gave those girls as much room as they wanted....you would have a Farm Already...

You started with 100 didn't you......?.........that would fill a field........:pass:

Aw Poor @Bill.de.Cat :pighug:...how you feeling.....?

Hospitals/Doctors make me feel all Gnarly..........:coffee2:....
Feeling great. So tired last night I waited till this morning for a good shower and other than the eye everything fine and dandy. Been researching laws on it to see what might be effected. Seems I can still drive as long as the good eye can be corrected to 20/40. I had the lens replaced in the good one a few years ago so worst case scenario I'll have to STILL wear glasses to get it to 20/20. Not going to do anything for SS payment though which is a shame.....more money is always better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back