Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the laptop then? 🤷

Buggered....... :pass: .. I'm on shared Custody of hubbys laptop... that is why I have none of my usual GIFs and I'm short on site time...

Here is my girls….

View attachment 1671382

Hopefully they bulk up and get some decent buds.

:crying: Even I could get some decent bud out of them...:pighug:..... the problem you are going to have is too much bud....:biggrin:

We did tell you that the difference with photos...is you have to Count every individual bud site........,....huh.....?.....:eyebrows:

Morning everyone!

Topping day for my girls

1710406368016.png

Qb

Buggered....... :pass: .. I'm on shared Custody of hubbys laptop... that is why I have none of my usual GIFs and I'm short on site time...

:crying: Even I could get some decent bud out of them...:pighug:..... the problem you are going to have is too much bud....:biggrin:

We did tell you that the difference with photos...is you have to Count every individual bud site........,....huh.....?.....:eyebrows:

Okey. Let’s hope you get that LT back running.

You think so @Mossy? I don’t think it will be so much buds from this, I think below average, but I could be wrong - i never seen photoperiods flower IRL, just autoflowers and they seem to get pretty decent buds. Perhaps these will as well.

JFYI: I voted for Dutch Passion in the competition ✅
They are Masters At Work according to them - and me 😀

Okey. Let’s hope you get that LT back running.

You think so @Mossy? I don’t think it will be so much buds from this, I think below average, but I could be wrong - i never seen photoperiods flower IRL, just autoflowers and they seem to get pretty decent buds. Perhaps these will as well.

JFYI: I voted for Dutch Passion in the competition ✅
They are Masters At Work according to them - and me 😀

Certainty...:headbang:..

Thanks

Done the old stem rub and they smell quite nice. Definite orange notes from the orange bud 2.0.

Qb

Nice... fresh orange in the morning.....:pighug:.. that will perk you up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back