Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be flipping soon! The D is already stinking the house up. Cuts right through the carbon filter

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 11.51.40 PM.png

I had a great uncle who at the age of 89 went deep sea fishing. He landed the record fish for that day and sat down and died. I always thought to myself, that is not a bad way to go but I think I will go for 102 with tea and cookies from now on.

Mmm... yeah you know... friend living here went for a surprise visit to see his Dad in the UK....took him to see his friends in his local pub on the Sunday .... made him his favourite...fresh crab on brown bread sanis,..then he had a lie down in the afternoon...and didn't wake up again..

And although they were gutted...his son said what a way to go.... :pass: ..he died Happy..

I was secretly blaming the Spanish net :rofl: I did think about Hubby Net operator error, glad to see you are all good! Happy Birthday!

Conversation Monday went... don't move the TV to paint...... just pull it out... small roller down the back.. it will be fine....

Grrrr...,

Please don't disconnect the TV...

Grrrrrrrrr...gggrrrr...

Then him and Simon carried the TV across the room...painted the wall... put it back...no flaming net......:doh:

Then the daft woman in the call centre let us think that the techies would be out on Tuesday... but it was a flipping Bank holiday for Fathers day..
Then our provider rang on Wednesday to say the techie would be here between 12-1pm................on Thursday....,.:yoinks:...

He got here at 4pm.... and it was a 2minute job...:doh:..he said rain had probably dripped into the ariel and caused a short....

Very coincidental....:shrug:.. especially since it hadn't rained....

I Blame hubby.....,.. and I'm sticking to It.......:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back