Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i am sure u are snoozing @Lil Dab so tomorrow u can answer my question….;)

U have the full size q7 enail correct? Ol dusty one? How does that bowl compare to the bowl on swordfish? Just curious cuz i noticed when looking to order new swordfish coils the q7 mini actually uses the same coils and with way u described full size was assuming its bowl was smaller but just curious! Thx homeskillet :d5:
Yes I was and you are correct the mini take the same coils where as the regular has a smaller quartz bowl like a banger but smaller then the swordfish gives you about enough room for one session about the same and the regular unicorn I’ll take some pictures tonight when I get home for size comparison

Yes I was and you are correct the mini take the same coils where as the regular has a smaller quartz bowl like a banger but smaller the swordfish give you about enough room for one session about the same and the regular unicorn I take some pictures tonight when I get home for size comparison

Afternoon @Lil Dab :bighug:.........sharing one.....:pass:

BRB...lunch sounds about ready.......:chef:...

I like this question because I’ve often wondered if “pain relief” = “couch lock” or if there are actually cultivars that somehow target pain
Pain relief and couch lock aren’t synonymous for me, but depth of stone.

Morning y’all :coffee2:

Hope everyone has an amazing day full of good luck 🍀 and happy surprises ‼️

Peace and love ✌️☮️🥰

Oh yeah, and some damn fine herbs to boot 😚💨💨💨💨💨💨💨

Afternoon @BCBudlady :bighug: ..how is the world treating you...?
Sunny beautiful day and an extra measure of hash in the pipe, so all good. Too many bunnies. How are you?
135DD85E-A9AD-4B61-B8BA-D818588D88E3.jpeg
0A308178-2F5F-457B-BEE9-63DBEEEB8B10.jpeg
5330812A-855B-4CE9-8F0F-DAA727999FF1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back