Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya i have been, i hang for a day or two first otherwise I have mold issues, even with just a couple buds in each bag , i think the humidity is just too wonky, but idk, if i could figure out some stealthy smell proof kind of drying tent for my basement id be better off cuz it stays the most constant
You can get a small tent and hook a fan and filter to it. Or I've used big cardboard "wardrobe" boxes before

Sounds good what we having? I’ll be back later think I got a bite

IMG_6669.JPG

@Lil Dab you Know there will be no chips left when you get back.............?..... :chef: ....

BTW....that is between 2 of us.........:biggrin:...before you ask.....

IMG_6670.JPG

Nice bit of gravy deglazing the frying pan...........:chef:

Hubby bought meat for today.......I Trusted him........:shrug:..and you know what he bought.........?...........stewing lamb........stewing lamb....in these temperatures....2 hours in the pressure cooker.....heating the house up..:doh:.....that's all we need......

pfft.......:biggrin:

View attachment 1611541

@Lil Dab you Know there will be no chips left when you get back.............?..... :chef: ....

BTW....that is between 2 of us.........:biggrin:...before you ask.....

View attachment 1611542

Nice bit of gravy deglazing the frying pan...........:chef:

Hubby bought meat for today.......I Trusted him........:shrug:..and you know what he bought.........?...........stewing lamb........stewing lamb....in these temperatures....2 hours in the pressure cooker.....heating the house up..:doh:.....that's all we need......

pfft.......:biggrin:

Damn that looks good I’ll hurry
1688645811865.gif

200,000 cannabis plants have been siezed in a Massive cannabis raid on different parts of the UK in one co-ordinated swoop...... :headbang:

Details as they come in.........:pass:
Ohh I can see it already....
"Crop seized worth £1000000000000..."
All hail the masters of the universe for saving us all from the dreaded plant.....

:worship:

:crying::rofl::rofl::crying:

200,000 cannabis plants have been siezed in a Massive cannabis raid on different parts of the UK in one co-ordinated swoop...... :headbang:

Details as they come in.........:pass:

tumblr_padvl6T9LT1ude31so1_500.gif

*coughs ...... that''s ummm ... a lotta weed man"

(seriously though ... picture 200 THOUSAND plants :rofl: ... no wait .... imagine 200 growers with ONE THOUSAND plants .... ummm wait imagine 2000 growers with ONE HUNDRED plants!

There's not 20,000 growers in the UK with TEN plants.

In my mind .. the daily mail (iguess) maths DON'T add up
:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back