Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well how do you like making rosin?

If you have some fresh cured buds and flavor over volume is ok then 180°F for 4 min. with medium pressure will give a very nice first press. The flavor can be worth the loss in rosin yield because you will pick the rest up in a second press and then QWET Chips. This just requires more effort to get a reasonable return. Or if like me you have enough resources to not need to worry about yield, I just want the best for myself.
I enjoy pressing! Turns out I’m not much of a dabber though. It’s hard to explain but FOR ME smoking rosin doesn’t get me high like I LIKE to be high and that’s why I prefer to coat my joints with it. My kid nailed it on the head when she called rosin “diet weed” in that it’s not a complete high like flower. And I’m looking forward to trying a longer squeeze next time for sure thank you.

My kid nailed it on the head when she called rosin “diet weed” in that it’s not a complete high like flower.

1695747775171.gif

I enjoy pressing! Turns out I’m not much of a dabber though. It’s hard to explain but FOR ME smoking rosin doesn’t get me high like I LIKE to be high and that’s why I prefer to coat my joints with it. My kid nailed it on the head when she called rosin “diet weed” in that it’s not a complete high like flower. And I’m looking forward to trying a longer squeeze next time for sure thank you.
1695748369228.gif

1695748250826.gif

Vaped flower for last 5 years rotating 5 strains in attempt to keep tolerance down. Just over a month ago I wasn't getring relief for my neuropathy. Switched to pressing and vaping rosin---was effective for 3 weeks or so. Then, rosin high was as you described---light and energetic but wouldn't last for less than an hour...ended up rosin vaping alot. Even bought dispensary rosin thinking my pressing was not up to par. Dispensary rosin was also ineffective. Went back to vaping flower a few days ago and was very effective and produced better relief than the rosin.
Plus vaping flower seems to have some unique relief for my symptoms that rosin didn't have, but don't know how to describe it.
Puzzling---because i always thought or read rosin is so much more potent---not for my body chemistry!

Are we gonna be like a social media society and say I’m wrong and stupid because I have a different opinion? 😂

No one said you were stupid just doesn't make sense can you explain the logic behind it. Fresh flower rosin should be/is a full spectrum high. I never heard anything other someone please correct me if I'm wrong? From my personal experience flower doesn't even get me high any more i can smoke joints like cigs :smoker:

You can have an opinion but it doesn't mean we will listen to it or follow it. How long you been dabbing/pressing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back