Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezgif-2-493bce4086.gif

:pass:

Aw gawd yeah........:eek2:....you were sent home yesterday........how is your wife doing...coz you are likely to follow..........:pighug:

Yup she’s sick but feeling little better today she’s on the down hill side of it. Think I’m about a day behind her coughing congestion aches slight fever but we are getting by :thanks: Pretty sure we’re still going camping tomorrow not much difference between chilling at home or in the camper:headbang::goodluck:

My mom saw my hydroponics setup and now wants to grow tomatoes and lettuce inside during the winter.

She bought a viperspectra 100 watt LED grow light and I am giving her my old 2x2 tent.

Now she's all "well I'm not sure if I'm going to do this because first you said I just needed the light and now you said I need a little fan, and this is just going to make my electric bill so high!"

I was like mom, a little 5 watt fan is not going to kill your electric bill, but whatever, if you don't want to do something you enjoy because it might cost you $5 a month in electric, is that really what your life has became? You are going to let $5 a month limit you? You have no problem stopping and getting a starbucks drink or eating out, but running a light and a fan is what breaks the bank? Thats some priorities right there.

I even started about half a dozen microdwarf tomatoes for her and was going to get them into these 2 gallon kitty litter containers I have laying around that work perfect for that size of vegetable.

Then she's stressing out over where to put it. I said it needed it to be in a heated part of the house, it can't be in the garage during the winter. She literally lives in a 5 bedroom massive ass 4000sqft house, just her and her boyfriend. And she can't come up with anywhere to put it besides the unheated basement. There are 4 bedrooms, including a huge master suite upstairs that they never use. They've even talked about sealing off the upstairs, or renting it out on airbnb.

I don't know why I bother sometimes.
Just remember indoor veggies means u gotta be the one to pollinate the flowers! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back