Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

homersimpson.gif

Inspired........:crying:.

What's the matter with pregnant 🤰 women...guess what I just walked into...she had one boob out scratching it like a wild baboon... :WTF::funny:
Are you kidding me right now!! Lmao 🤣 babe seriously 😳 I can’t believe you posted this! My body’s going through so much craziness smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ - I’m going to squirt you in the face with milk while your sleeping with your mouth open
BF2854B5-95F8-4220-A7D2-55DDB6F986EF.gif

Are you kidding me right now!! Lmao 🤣 babe seriously 😳 I can’t believe you posted this! My body’s going through so much craziness smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ - I’m going to squirt you in the face with milk while your sleeping with your mouth open View attachment 1618146
I'm lactose intolerance I can't have milk...I'll just Dutch oven u..😆
mapditbay-maplacmong.gif

I'm lactose intolerance I can't have milk...I'll just Dutch oven u..😆 View attachment 1618151
Ohhh I can’t either so you just wait! I’m going to drink a gallon of milk before bed 😏 plus it’s taco Tuesday- you truly are so screwed my love 😍 lol 😝 all over you tonight
CBCAFE83-8955-4018-A9F2-5B21DC4C1FBF.gif

Looking great so far. Do you have window shutters over all your windows??

Yeah @TrichomeAssassin .... :headbang: ..the windows come with them built in...and I have to say...they are Fantastic.......:pass:

If you put them down....it is so dark you would not be able to tell if it was 2 am...or 2 pm...they totally light block...which you need for the sun over here in summer.

No additional curtains blinds or and soft furnishings needed.

If you leave them slightly open....all the slats have vent holes....so you can have dark...and still get ventilation...and if you drop them in the winter they act as triple glazing.....or a crash barrier from flying debris in a storm.....:biggrin:...all of the one we renewed also have a built in mosquito net......

You Do need them....:pass:...

and good prices.. $ roughly the same as a Euro.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back