Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did wonder about that. Actually have some plastic over the bed now. Did a partial soak with yucca and microbes today and will hit it again tomorrow. Will be planting cover crop and weed seeds Thursday.

Thanks again for the ideas!
Any time mate, I enjoy trying to pay back all the help I have had from peeps here. Until someone who knows better corrects my brain farts. :crying: :pighug:

Hopefully it’s not too bad today think I got a couple easy projects but it’s going to be hot as ballz again today :headbang: :lildab:

These heat events have killed more than one worker lately. Good luck with it @Lil Dab. I hope the day goes as well as possible for you. :bighug:

look at it
PXL_20230725_153501671.jpg

Colors are the brightest theyre ever gonna get, more than acid, euphoria but i didnt want to do anything, content just sitting, the only real downside was some of it can give you a pretty bad headache afterwards and if I remember right i started to figure out the more orange colored batches were stronger. Its more like salvia in the way that you pretty much know how you're going to handle it within the first few seconds
batches you say - did you make the stuff? :pighug:

Hmmm....yeah....no one made frogs illegal..............in Spain............View attachment 1618142...but I'm sure Licking them is illegal in some part of the USA.....?
The goodie is a class 1 drug in the US. Same as Cannabis federally. :crying:Technically, I think you might be vulnerable to prosecution just by picking up the toad (possession), much less licking it (consumption). Although I'd be surprised if the cops would care if you licked a toad, they are more interested in the pure stuff. :pighug:

These heat events have killed more than one worker lately. Good luck with it @Lil Dab. I hope the day goes as well as possible for you. :bighug:
Fortunately I don’t think we’re that hot here but getting pretty warm for up here truck say 93f and it’s humid that the worst if it wasn’t for the humidity it might not be as bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back