Mañ'O'Green and GreenLeaf 2 part for Autos

Good lord, and he says he hasn't quite got it dialed in yet? :biggrin:

EDIT: And then, he's going to share it with us??? :headbang:

How's the Rain Science 3 gal bags treating you? I was planning on starting a MC 2-Part auto grow in coco/perlite within the next few weeks and was trying to decide if the 5 gal is too big. Was considering 5 gal bc I plan to run soil after this. My 5 gal fabric bags with coco/perlite in my current grow seems to stay pretty saturated, so I either get no runoff or lots of runoff from my timed drippers, as if the fabric holds a bunch of nute solution until a certain "breaking point" causes a large volume to drain. Plus the 5 gal pots have handles.
I don’t think any of them have handles unless you order them that way. IIRC, you can order 3’s with handles. I just went for grommets. Haven’t ever used them. Avid for soil level indicator. Stay belies here. Lol

Figured i'd post this here.

Hey @Mañ'O'Green I have a quick question for you as I'm horrible at math and want to make sure I'm not making a mistake before I carry out what seems okay in my head lol. I've been using your schedule but I use 15 gallons instead of 10. Does that mean I'd increase the feeds by 50%? so for example you have week 3 at 15g part A, I'm assuming I'm supposed to increase that to 22.5g part A? And same for MG?

Thanks for all your help btw

Figured i'd post this here.

Hey @Mañ'O'Green I have a quick question for you as I'm horrible at math and want to make sure I'm not making a mistake before I carry out what seems okay in my head lol. I've been using your schedule but I use 15 gallons instead of 10. Does that mean I'd increase the feeds by 50%? so for example you have week 3 at 15g part A, I'm assuming I'm supposed to increase that to 22.5g part A? And same for MG?

Thanks for all your help btw
Yes your math is correct.

Early Flower
These girls are doin' it young! Only 41 days!

_DSC2151.JPG
_DSC2157.JPG
_DSC2160.JPG
_DSC2163.JPG
_DSC2166.JPG
_DSC2170.JPG
_DSC2173.JPG

Beauties!

Just curious, how do you measure your small tsp amounts? Like the 1/32 and 1/16 amounts? Are you using some micro measuring spoons or going by weight with a jewelers scale?

Brother you are like the most knowledgeable person I have ever came across.
You are a massive part of this forum.
Respect,
EP3

Beauties!

Just curious, how do you measure your small tsp amounts? Like the 1/32 and 1/16 amounts? Are you using some micro measuring spoons or going by weight with a jewelers scale?
Oh yes, I use a gram scale that does 100ths.

Brother you are like the most knowledgeable person I have ever came across.
You are a massive part of this forum.
Respect,
EP3
Thank you, I think! I was a network administrator for 20 years and it is a field where you must study every day to stay on top. I have never stopped that habit. I have been retired almost 8 years. I learn new shit every day.

Well I am getting more comfortable with the meters and they are changing my numbers in my calculations by small amounts but they are verifying that the theoretical is very close to the measured. The one surprise is the calcium PPM I measure in the Part B is quite a bit higher than I was using. The nitrogen in Part A was higher. I have more work to do but I am getting a good feeling about previous my work!

ION Spreadsheet.png

Once I get all of the inputs measured and calculated I will move on to sap sampling.

Back