Mañ'O'Green and GreenLeaf 2 part for Autos

Love the chart MoG!! Was this one of the final versions for the 2PART feeding? Ive been growing with 1PART for a couple years now i wanted to make the jump to 2PART and my water is pretty close to your ppm wise. I might have to adjust for calcium but ive been heavily invested on rereading this thread!! Thanks!
No, find my most recent work in my last grow thread.

@Mañ'O'Green has updated his 2-part MegaCrop regimen charts at https://www.autoflower.org/threads/a-word-on-nutrients.82004/ (2nd message).

The following chart (hopefully no stupid mistakes) simplistically compares MoG's vs. GreenLeaf's 2-part grow and bloom regimens. It looks like they are as far apart as viable regimens can be, with great variations in amounts and ratios used. I've used both regimens for full grows with comparably good results (outliers?). For the past few months, I have been uncritically using the GreenLeaf calculator with plants in grow and bloom doing well.

Mañ'O'Green vs. GreenLeaf 2-Par Regimens
MoG AMegaCrop AMoG BMegaCrop B
Grow.71 g/gal.2.0 g/gal.1.2 g/gal.2.0 g/gal.
Bloom1.93 g/gal.3.8 g/gal..5 g/gal.3.2 g/gal.
*Mañ’O'Green's weeks 3-5 grow and 7-8 bloom values used; Greenleaf calculator’s single values used

Which regimen do you use? If not MoG's or GreenLeaf's, what do you use or how have you modified these? Have you tried both MoG and GreenLeaf - how would you compare the grows and product quantity and quality?
[Is MegaCrop just so good that the plants have no problems dealing with very wide variations in Parts A vs. B dosages?]

Last edited:
This spread sheet will work with only Mega Crop or my regime!

I think the PPMs with the MC schedule is way to high for autoflowers and a waste of nutrients.

MC Grow
2024-02-22_12-05-52.png

MC Bloom

2024-02-22_12-07-34.png

Download the spreadsheet and play with the numbers yourself. The target range for the nutrients comes from Harley Smith.

@Mañ'O'Green and others:
Besides MC-2pt nutrient amounts (ppm) being too high for autos (with it common to use about 1/2 recommended dose with autos), what is your view regarding the radically different ratios and amounts, particularly N (part B), in your vs. GreenLeaf's regimens? In bloom, you use less and progressively reduce down to zero at the end, while GreenLeaf's regimens and many grower's (including me) giving full feed to the very end.

@BII part A of the MC contains N, I never go to zero. That would be out of balance. You also must consider that I also use nitric acid for PH down in bloom and that converts to N also. This is my Last weeks formula for bloom highlighted in yellow that I used in the solo cup grow. It does not include the PH adjustment that often adds 50+ PPM of N.

As you can see the 20g of Part A is providing 129 PPM of N.

2024-02-22_19-44-34.png

2024-02-22_19-45-17.png

The plant did very well on this schedule.

Flash Lil'stick.jpg

Back