Mañ'O'Green and GreenLeaf 2 part for Autos

They are a different plant for sure. I have been dabbing the Panama Red ............ Oooh La La.

What's the Panama Red like? All the legends tell us??
Feel free to share some more cured flower pics, too.

What's the Panama Red like? All the legends tell us??
Feel free to share some more cured flower pics, too.
The problem with the Grove Bags is they are heat sealed and I don't want to open them until I need to use some. I will try to remember to take some pictures next time.

The buzz of the Panama Red is legend. A big head high and energetic if you don't do too much. It glues you to your seat and is good for cartoons in medium doses and you can get a whitey if you go too big :rofl:

The plants are starting to stretch so i turned on the Far Red lights today. 15 minutes at lights out.

_DSC3746.JPG

I got the tracking number for the lab equipment today :jump::jump::woohoo::jump::jump:

The problem with the Grove Bags is they are heat sealed and I don't want to open them until I need to use some. I will try to remember to take some pictures next time.

The buzz of the Panama Red is legend. A big head high and energetic if you don't do too much. It glues you to your seat and is good for cartoons in medium doses and you can get a whitey if you go too big :rofl:

Ah, so it's big open bag or nothing, haha.
Woo, sounds like fun.
Seeing stars!!!!

Unless you are using RO water there will be continual chemical action in the reservoir that causes this PH shift. It happens with RO as well but it is a slower process. I have to PH my res 3 times a day to keep it where I want it. I have been looking at PH dosing pumps but the only one I trust is Blue Lab and it is expensive. EC of 0.4 is on the edge of too high.
My starting ec is 0.543, don’t want to go down the r.o road, not what I signed up for, maybe rain water is better lol

My starting ec is 0.543, don’t want to go down the r.o road, not what I signed up for, maybe rain water is better lol
I don't mean to be Negative Nelly but the quality of rain water depends on where you live and how you collect it. Downwind from industrial (could be a long ways away) or busy highway..........etc. rain can be very contaminated. Roof type runoff must be discarded until free of bird/animal feces and other insect contaminants etc. If you are lucky enough to live where these things do not need to be considered then by all means use the rain water to cut your tap water 50/50 would be golden.

Ah, so it's big open bag or nothing, haha.
Woo, sounds like fun.
Seeing stars!!!!
Ok, truth be told. The quality of my weeds has gone up considerably because I don't open it willy nilly. Like I did when it was in jars. The bags just bolster my will power. If your not using them you should be.

I cut my tap water 50/50 with gallon jugs of distilled water from the store. It helps a lot to bring down the ppm count especially when mixing nutes. I can't count on rain water and I'm not quite invested enough to buy an RO system. Are you US based? The Big Berkey filtration system is on my radar especially since it can filter out chloramines. It's a stand alone gravity fed system so no plumbing and inconspicuous since it's for "drinking" water. Guess it really depends on budget and how much water you need but, we shouldn't clutter up Man O's serous thread any further.

I cut my tap water 50/50 with gallon jugs of distilled water from the store. It helps a lot to bring down the ppm count especially when mixing nutes. I can't count on rain water and I'm not quite invested enough to buy an RO system. Are you US based? The Big Berkey filtration system is on my radar especially since it can filter out chloramines. It's a stand alone gravity fed system so no plumbing and inconspicuous since it's for "drinking" water. Guess it really depends on budget and how much water you need but, we shouldn't clutter up Man O's serous thread any further.
No worries, chat on.

Well I think in hydro your starting water quality is critical. I have an RO (not for chloramines) It was not too expensive. I use it to make water for my humidifier and as back-up to my tap water. My tap water can come from ground or surface and changes from time to time. The surface water is 80 PPM and the well water is 200+ PPM.

ScreenHunter_311 Dec. 09 11.27.jpg

So pristine and consistent , and running through your threads, your an extremely thorough and precise grower, and that shows through in your plants, . ( ” the more you put in , the more you get back” ). I don’t expect to be fully dialled in for years lol but that’s cool. Again lovely plants. My benchmark.

Back