Mañ'O'Green and GreenLeaf 2 part for Autos

That makes sense and is basically what I've been doing except using different amounts of mc. I don't understand why these numbers are so different from the ones in the original chart though. I remember I asked you before about adding 50% to your original numbers for a 15 gal res. Using your original numbers and adding 50% would have me making a res with 22.5 grams A and B and 3 grams of epsom salt for week 4.

View attachment 1325339

I'm actually about to make a new res with the numbers you just kindly gave me but I'm curious and confused as to why the numbers you just gave me are so different than the earlier numbers. I also do have an EC meter

Thanks for taking the time to explain to me!!!
I got a set of ION meters $2,000.00 and I am making precise measurements of the Mega Crop elements and changing the formulas accordingly.

Full case.jpg

I did not get the Phosphate meter so I am working on that with the theoretical numbers I used before until I get one.

The reason I asked is you can mix up 4 gal of nutrient mix and aerate it. Then just add some to the reservoir every day bringing the EC back to the starting point.

I got a set of ION meters $2,000.00 and I am making precise measurements of the Mega Crop elements and changing the formulas accordingly.

View attachment 1325341

I did not get the Phosphate meter so I am working on that with the theoretical numbers I used before until I get one.

The reason I asked is you can mix up 4 gal of nutrient mix and aerate it. Then just add some to the reservoir every day bringing the EC back to the starting point.

I see! you are a real scientist haha. I just hope you're right because it definitely seems like I need more calcium but 12 grams of part B is even less calcium than the original numbers stated and it's scaring the hell out of me lol.

I see! you are a real scientist haha. I just hope you're right because it definitely seems like I need more calcium but 12 grams of part B is even less calcium than the original numbers stated and it's scaring the hell out of me lol.
You are free to feed whatever you think is right - You are the farmer.

So far so good. two of the girls have some spots but that may be because I did not up the watering schedule soon enough and was not getting the run-off needed. There may have been a bit of salt build up?

_DSC3782.JPG
_DSC3783.JPG
_DSC3784.JPG

So far so good. two of the girls have some spots but that may be because I did not up the watering schedule soon enough and was not getting the run-off needed. There may have been a bit of salt build up?

View attachment 1325356View attachment 1325357View attachment 1325358
Mañ'O'Green This was about the time where I had started to see those brown spots and edges with the tips pointing up. We had attributed it to lockout. I flushed and Recharged but I think it was too late: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/mc-2-part-feed-schedules.81048/post-2367260

Mid Flower
It is a good thing I have a Pulse One RH alarm on my space. It has been hot and the RH is unusually high in the mid 40s for us. Combined with the swamp cooler the space went flying above 90% RH . So I have to choose high heat or high RH - a no brainer but I will lose some terps :shrug:I turned on the dehumidifier.

_DSC3827.JPG
_DSC3828.JPG
_DSC3829.JPG
_DSC3831.JPG
_DSC3832.JPG
_DSC3834.JPG
_DSC3835.JPG
_DSC3837.JPG
_DSC3838.JPG

Whenever you hear a farmer complain about the weather go and give them a big hug :bighug:and buy them a beer :cheers:.

It is so fucking hot here I am out of tricks. I went and bought some Bud Candy to see if the sugars can help prevent/replace some of the terps I am losing to heat.

It is going to get even hotter :yoinks: later today!

2021-06-18_13-37-34.png

Outdoors, Grow space!

Back