Mañ'O'Green and GreenLeaf 2 part for Autos

I don't have the Bud Explosion numbers for my formulas yet but even with out them that is way to hot:

View attachment 1333351
I knew that autos needed less feeding, but I didn't realize how much less. I didn't start "fertigating" until the lant started stretching. Just water and the Bio Bizz LIght for the first 3-4 weeks. I went from a 9-10 inch tall green soccer ball to q 44 inch tall 2.5 foot wide lanky girl with thin branches. Hot mix made it go veg crazy maybe? :biggrin:

I knew that autos needed less feeding, but I didn't realize how much less. I didn't start "fertigating" until the lant started stretching. Just water and the Bio Bizz LIght for the first 3-4 weeks. I went from a 9-10 inch tall green soccer ball to q 44 inch tall 2.5 foot wide lanky girl with thin branches. Hot mix made it go veg crazy maybe? :biggrin:
Yes excessive Nitrogen can stimulate lanky growth. I add a little bit of silica in veg to promote stronger stems. A good gentle breeze also helps to strengthen the stems.

The sweet fragrence is mostly back in the tent as the heat backs off. The harvest window is almost open.

Trichome Watch:
2108a.jpg

2109a.jpg

2109d.jpg

2110.jpg

We have another heat wave coming and I don't want to lose any terps this close to harvest. They are all mostly cloudy. I might be a little bit early because I do like some amber but I think it is the best for overall quality. I think this is the chop plan. 2 tonight, 2 tomorrow and 2 on Friday. I will hang the whole plants. It is easier for me to control the drying temperatures and RH than for growing in the high heat. After a couple of days I will break down each plant to branches and strip the fan leaves then after a day or two into brown bags for a day or two and then process in my trimming bowl and into Grove Bags.

Harvest
Chop chop. I have to say the aroma is staggeringly strong.

_DSC3852.JPG
_DSC3854.JPG
_DSC3855.JPG
_DSC3856.JPG
_DSC3857.JPG
_DSC3858.JPG
_DSC3859.JPG
_DSC3860.JPG
_DSC3861.JPG

Back