Mañ'O'Green and GreenLeaf 2 part for Autos

I'll come hook up a mini split for you and I don't require a permit and if you don't tell anyone nobody would ever know.

Oh wait! I don't even know where you live! :rofl:

No, you don't understand, any HVAC work that requires a permit (mini splits require a permit) triggers the requirement for upgrade or it must be totally abandoned and removed. That will cost too much. I am an old man on a fixed income. Thankfully there are only 15 or 20 of these 110+ days a year.
Im pretty sure this will soon be behind you mog and if there was an easy fix you would of already done it

No, you don't understand, any HVAC work that requires a permit (mini splits require a permit) triggers the requirement for upgrade or it must be totally abandoned and removed. That will cost too much. I am an old man on a fixed income. Thankfully there are only 15 or 20 of these 110+ days a year.
Building regs the bain of my life. That and risk assessments and the like.
Hopefully your are back to a more acceptable level soon. Good luck with the heat.
Cheers,
EP3

I'll come hook up a mini split for you and I don't require a permit and if you don't tell anyone nobody would ever know.
I have a nosey ass neighbor.

My duct work is under the sub-floor and the crawl space is too tight for me. You cannot send the neighbor kids in because of the liability. So that means hiring a midget pro :rofl:

Late Flower
I cannot believe it has been 6 days since my last update? I am on Trichome watch now.

_DSC2204.JPG
_DSC2208.JPG
_DSC2210.JPG
_DSC2214.JPG
_DSC2215.JPG
_DSC2216.JPG

Just for fun, I used my cheapo PPM pen to find out what the count was on my tap water plus the recommended MC 2 part dosage at half strength looks like. 1050!!!!! My water is like 180 out of the tap. I did quarter strength nest time and got like 600. PAerhaps the funny spots and tis were NOT caused by a deficiency after all. I just rolled over to the final mix with the 4.2 grams per gallon of part A and a.8 of Part B. Even so, I suspect that even with the old proportions, I would have still been at like 900 minimum.

Just for fun, I used my cheapo PPM pen to find out what the count was on my tap water plus the recommended MC 2 part dosage at half strength looks like. 1050!!!!! My water is like 180 out of the tap. I did quarter strength nest time and got like 600. PAerhaps the funny spots and tis were NOT caused by a deficiency after all. I just rolled over to the final mix with the 4.2 grams per gallon of part A and a.8 of Part B. Even so, I suspect that even with the old proportions, I would have still been at like 900 minimum.
That for sure is out of balance:
2021-06-20_18-37-33.png

1.8g of Part B. not .8. So I should probably mix like 25-30% brew and 70-75% water? Also, the 1050-1100 includes 1.5 g per gallon of Bud Explosion.
I don't have the Bud Explosion numbers for my formulas yet but even with out them that is way to hot:

2021-06-20_21-47-38.png

Back