Mañ'O'Green and GreenLeaf 2 part for Autos

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
This grow is dedicated to refining the GreenLeaf 2 Part for Autos.

Current ggrow.png

Last edited:
I have some high quality seeds coming for this grow but I do not want that to be the subject of the grow. I just want to focus on the health of the plants. I am going to start the seeds for my outdoor vegetables alongside of the cannabis sprouts.

Oh boy, am I signed up for the show!

Thanks for doing this MOG, and thanks for sharing it with the rest of us grow addicts.

I may be laying in a supply of the MC two part soon. As soon as I don't have to buy fifty pounds of it...

Awesome! First question, out of many I am sure... Why does your part B go down from week 4 to 5 but back up in week 6?
And another... If I am not using kelp or humics and my water is at 0ppm, would you increase the nutrients in the part A and B?

EDIT: Added another question.

Cool man, I’m pulling up a chair to check it out. Hehe, just throwing it out there...but you should also do an experiment where one of the plants is purely the 2-part without all your black magic supplementary line up :biggrin:
I’d love to see what it can do on its own when in the hands of someone who understands balancing nutrients.

Awesome! First question, out of many I am sure... Why does your part B go down from week 4 to 5 but back up in week 6?
And another... If I am not using kelp or humics and my water is at 0ppm, would you increase the nutrients in the part A and B?

EDIT: Added another question.
In my current grow the K needed to be brought down in week 6 and it may need to come down a bit in week 5 also.

Bio-stimulants do not add/subtract to the PPM. Why aren't you using them?

Maintenance is part and parcel to a grow operation. The cement weighted cages were in need of an upgrade. The thin plastic plant trays I used for forms and containers were failing and allowing water and algae to grow. I have removed the plastic bowls and silicone, cleaned them and have given them 2 coats of epoxy paint. I got three done with three to go. I hope this paint holds up to the nutrients and slides easy on the pan? It is made for a garage floor. It won't affect the plants but I want these cages to be durable for many grows.

_DSC3611.JPG

Is that just like a homemade plant holder that allows you to train it easier? I just shove bamboo stakes in my coco. Those seem nice and reuseable.
I grow hydro in a 6 inch cube. I have made these bottom weighted plant stands to work in my system.

The plastic plant trays I used for molds and containers have split and are allowing water to get in. The epoxy paint will hopefully work better.

_DSC3527.JPG

Back