It's saying coupon expired
I was to late for the 6 level drying rack to, but managed to order myself a 4 level one. Which I'm happy with either way. The amount of bud one can dry in that thing is way more then my 60x60 tent.
Maybe @Marshydro can "fix" something for trusty participants of this thread?? :eyebrows:

I was to late for the 6 level drying rack to, but managed to order myself a 4 level one. Which I'm happy with either way. The amount of bud one can dry in that thing is way more then my 60x60 tent.
Maybe @Marshydro can "fix" something for trusty participants of this thread?? :eyebrows:
When I go on now to try the clock is all zeros
I've been trying all day to try get both, but they must of ran out that's why it was displaying them messages
It's saying that for the 6 tier one & the 4 tier says Coupon expired
Screenshot_2023-04-07-11-53-05-1-1.png

I was trying to order the light from their site but it's forcing me to create a PayPal account and I'm not doing that so I guess I'll have to wait till I see it on sale on Amazon. Bummer, I wanted to order through them.
There should be 3 options
PayPal
Google pay
Debit card.
Strange it's not there

@Marshydro should be able to help you when they come online.
I went and looked too and it don't have the debit card option for the light.
hope you get sorted mate

It's there but it redirects me to pay pal express. I even click the continue as guest and it still wants me to sign up.

Back