I tried last night and it didn't work, think it's a staff only permission type thing, I tried it in a 3 different type forums, Live Stoners.
Mars live.
& Grow journals,
Was Gona surprize yas with a scheduled video to no avail lol

Tried their now too in a different theme on a tablet & a phone, no luckView attachment 1663967View attachment 1663968

Cheers @NORBY ...much appreciated ... :bighug: ....I Think coz I can See it with Admin permissions...it is probably just permissions... we tend to Test run everything on Admin first incase it has gremlins...

Why did Mars Hydropower develop fill lights❓

1. The switch can be controlled separately to achieve timing.

IR: 30 minutes a day, 15 minutes before the main light is turned on and 15 minutes after the main light is turned off.

UV: Use after flowering, 60-90 in the early stage, 90-120 in the mid-term, and 120 in the late stage (but pay attention to the plant buds)

2. Higher efficiency: Adding red light during the flowering period is beneficial to flowering growth and yield.

The 800w main light + 55w red light has the same intensity as the 855w main light, but has a better effect on the flowering period, and can save wattage during the VEG stage when the red light fill light is not turned on. At the same time, the main light wattage is low = sell Price is low. When purchasing fill lights, you can reduce the wattage of the main light, thereby reducing expenses.

Explore more πŸ‘‰https://www.mars-hydro.com/info/post/why-mars-hydro-developed-supplemental-lighting

I tried last night and it didn't work, think it's a staff only permission type thing, I tried it in a 3 different type forums, Live Stoners.
Mars live.
& Grow journals,
Was Gona surprize yas with a scheduled video to no avail lol

Tried their now too in a different theme on a tablet & a phone, no luckView attachment 1663967View attachment 1663968
That's funny that I see hecno's post about insect frass! It popped up in my feet also. It's a good read too!

Mars Hydro TSW 2000 & Mars Hydro 4" fan & filter setup

Mars Hydro​

TSW 2000​

&​

Mars Hydro​

4" fan & filter setup​

ADLITE Supplement Light - Maximizing Growth with ADLITE UV Series!

The synergistic use of UV not only promotes healthier plants but also leads to more bountiful harvests.🌱

Stay poised for the grand unveiling of ADLITE in your gardening adventure, and get ready to be dazzled by the remarkable transformation it will bring to your indoor garden!

A Guide to Level Up Your Harvest ➑ ADLITE Supplement Light - A Guide to Level Up Your Harvest

Attachments

• UV.png
    UV.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
  • IR.png
    IR.png
    2 MB · Views: 6
  • DEEPRED.png
    DEEPRED.png
    2 MB · Views: 6
giphy.gif

1. Shame you guys don't actually support our members here anymore. The only thing you do here is post advertisements...There was a time MH did a lot more for us. You have such great products, but if you want advertisement on how to use @Cultivators are still the best choice...
  2. The quality of your answers to our questions are also of low value, pointing only towards badly translated English texts on marshydro website.
  3. We've tagged you multiple times in all sorts of threads and you don't even take the time to read those.
  4. The same goes out to replying on DM's...No answers to any questions.
  5. There's more to AFN then MarsHydro Live Section. We expect more from a sales rep...
@Mossy, @Son of Hobbes, times have changed and not for the better...I'm sorry to have to say. Time to suit up and go on a search for 2th tier sponsors for us. If you like I can start immediately sending out mails, but would prefer some sort of 'ok' from you guys to use the AFN name.

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Last edited:
Back